Annoying heat...

It constantly accelerates… I do not like it… I have moments I enjoy, but after periods the heat always comes back in vain… I do not understand the need for it… The moments would be better if the heat was reduced, but only typing can do that from my knowledge… Typing on forums because diaries are useless… Only vanity helps… Exposing self on the net in order to circumvent some pressure… It is always vain to do this… I get ejected, and it causes me to ponder moments constantly as I feel this accelerating heat all day long… I do this as I fail to understand what happens… All I need to do is expose my self a little to relieve tension… I cannot seem to do this enough as I lack knowledge on how to do this right… People will not give me right directions, and I waste too much time pondering how useless everybody is… I do not agree with anyone… I feel like it doesn’t matter, but I also think it would be nice to relieve tension in order to absorb the moments more… So I can enjoy present thoughts instead of past misdeeds… Like all the problems I caused… This is dumb… It is all my fathers fault for blundering anyways, but people tend to not understand that… They will not understand family events… Like how things effect people and influence behavior… Emotion can hurt a lot, but is normal… Problems happen is normal… But it is not normal when my mother stays the same and never helps me… That is not natural… She should be seeing to me getting the right treatment, and my father denies responsibility too… I live for the enjoyment of things, yet find my self struggling constantly and cannot seem to understand what is causing it… All I need is to relieve tension, and yet I try to provoke reactions to confirm the audience so as to whether I can confirm communal support measures in communication… Like will they help or ignore… It helps to know all expectations to drill this process effectively… It will not help if they do not let me finish count… If I do not finish count I cannot finish process… This causes me a great deal of confusion… So I cannot keep count… Counting chickens before they hatch… So how can I be expected to solve problems for only me as me only me… When it is me only me of only me… So this means I am me only, and people she let me only me in me of solving me of me… So me of me can solve me of me with me of me… So me of me is me of me with solving me of me on forum of me of me… This solves me of me as I am me of me only… Only me of me… So only me of me needs to fix only me of me… So me of me does not suffer… That is it… So only me of me will fix only me of me with typing on forums of expectance… So I will be accepted as me of me solving me of me with me of me… So me of me be me of me… So with me of me I solve me of me with me of me… So it works for me… And yet me of me is not me of me… So me of me is not me of me… No me of me with help of me of me… Not interesting when it is only me of me and not me of me… So this is me of me only… So me of me is helped as me of me… Me of me is me of me… Not me of me… So as to understand me of me I post me of me only for me of me as I need me of me… Moments of life and love of me of me in me of me for me of me… What it matters to is me of me only me of me… So me of me is me of me only for me of me… I do not want you of me… I want me of me only for me of me… Not of me so me of you… Think me of me of me… So me of me only for me of me and me of me of not me of me… So me be me of me and only me of me for me of me only for me of me for me of me only for me and you of me… I only me of me and not you of you for me of me only for me of me only for me of me… There is me of me only for me of me… Me be me of me of me for me of me is me of me for me of me… So no more of it… There is no more of it… I am me of me only for me of me and me of me for only me of me I am for me of me only for me of me for me of me… I only wanted to be me of me for me of me… It only me of me for me of me and me of me only for me of me for me of me… Only me for me of me and me of me only for me of me for me of me… So me of me is me of me only for me of me and nobody else me of me… I am me of me for me of me and me of me of me of me… Me more of me only for me as I am me for me and only for me I live for me all the time… So much more of me for I am forever me of me for me of me and nobody else… So why else would I be me… All I need of me is more of it… All more of me and it for me of it and me of it and only for me I am it… It hurts like a bitch… So much pain and so much agony… Why is this so frigging hard for me… All I need is a break… A break… I need a break for all of this… It hurts every day… I wish this wasn’t so painful… Like I needed any of this madness… All I needed was what I needed… So much love and so little of me… You would think me mad for all of madness… I just wanted a weedy bit more… Just a weedy bit more… Just a weedy bit more… I only wanted a weedy bit more for my poor old tummy… Not enough power for the fools… Not enough of it for me and weedy of me of loving luts… I feed me belly all day long and never enough food for me… Just annoying all of it… So much pressure… So much pain and glory of hardships me belly aches me acne… So we hurt it storming under it all day long… Baby where did my morrowind go… All the time I wasted on that game… So much fun playing sides all day long and I got the mage tower… Cool tower of me own… I love of it all day long and so much heat I feel all day long for it… Morrowind is one of the best games out there… I recommend it to everyone… Best game of best games… The best game of best games… Morrowind… More elder scrolls… More bioware… More dragons and dungeons… More hero’s and villains… Pure entertainment… Classical… Monster… Bad guys… Nice slayings… Sword of arts… Never enough fun playing rpgs… More love of rpgs… More love of games… Never enough games… I want more games in my love box… Never enough games for me… It all matters to me and only me… Dungeon and dragons… Love it… More classical warfare… More ages and suns… More civilizations… More of games of steel and cultures… Lots of cultures for me… I want more everything… Never enough… I want more of everything…