The main topic of the article is that highly intelligent people have messy handwriting...
The following list is of other traits that highly intelligent people tend to exhibit.
- Smaller families
- Lower meat intake
- Spay/neuter pets
- Desire to share what they know
- Lack of belief in God/Religion
- Not neat freaks
- Tend to be unhappy
- Prefer to create without rules or guidelines
- Enjoy being outside (not necessarily meaning they are outdoorsy people)
- Likely to be philanthropic
***The article refers to its findings as facts found through research, but no citations can be found.
What do you guys think?