Communications...

My mother consistently refuses to help me see things properly, and refuses to assist me with outside noise… I find this to be extremely annoying, and I am getting fed up with the noise I face every day outside my window… I continue to harass my mother into doing something about it, but I fail constantly to get an aid with this noise outside… I do not understand why she cannot just aggressively put an end to all the racket outside… Instead she gives me ear plugs that do not work, and I am getting fed up with this kind of treatment… She thinks me stupid… I need her to be more proactive… Not always causing me problems, but growing a brain to deal with problems instead of ignoring them all the time… She is too latent, and refuses to cooperate with me adequately… I keep wasting time trying to get my self relaxed, but I fail constantly because of distractions outside… The noise is terrible, and I get interruptions daily from all kinds of sources… Cars mainly, and music… Annoying children is another thing to point out… These things are constantly causing me problems, and I cannot steady my self for a single day it would appear… The noise is constant outside, and when I bitch to my mother she refuses to assist me properly… I cannot relax long enough and she is interrupting me constantly… She does not seem to respect me, and causes me constant problems… The noise outside is always constant, and nobody ever does enough about it, and it drives me nuts… I do not need any of this… She will not assist me and is always on their end… I wish she would grow up… How am I expected to deal with this madness… She will not even help me at all, and I wish she would stop messing around and try better… She always causes me problems, and is not proactive in dealing with these problems at all… I just want to relax, but they keep bothering me… They are constantly provoking me outside, and it is harassment… They are harassing me outside all the time… They will not stop harassing me with all this futile noise… I only want some quite, and they have to always make noise outside… My mother does nothing, and my father is stupid… Unwilling to assist me promptly he goes on about references to stanford but refuses to help me… So I am stuck in isolation with dead heads, and I cannot get help for the noises outside my room… People continue to harass me on a daily basis ignorant of me… I am tired of such evil treatments… They should start showing me respect, and stop messing with me… Instead of constantly making noise outside… I am tired of having no control over anything… It is unfair… No control over anything… Why am I to suffer all this? It is not like I ever wanted to deal with any of this nonsense…

Do you have a white noise machine you could blast loudly all through the day?

I wouldn’t want that kind of attention… Every time I try this machine I keep getting unwanted attention from police, and for some reason fail to avoid it… At this point I will try to solve this discreetly if possible…

Is this a joke?