Confused by ENTJ guy

I am an INTJ female and the nice guy who came out of nowhere is ENTJ. I think that from the 3rd discussion he told me he wants to schedule our waking hour and our bed time, things that I was ok with because I needed a schedule since I overworked myself as usual. We managed to go to sleep at the same time but I sleep more than him during the night. He likes to take naps. Then we confessed our feelings but the thing is, we do not live in the same place and for us to live in the same place that means we have to wait 7 years because we do our studies in different countries. Anyways, this doesn’t bother me that much since I like to stay alone quite a lot but he insists on speaking when we wake up and when we go to bed and I just don’t care about these things so we talk only at night. I got over some things because I thought this is what people in normal relationships do and I categorized them as cute like having the same squishy (this sounds like we are in high school but we are not, I am starting my 2nd degree next year and he is finishing his first :joy: ). We sometimes fight because of silly things but today’s discussion just got me thinking. Out of nowhere he told me that maybe I should study computer science. In my mind I was like “Are you trying to control me? Change me?”. I already know I want to become a doctor, I think I drove him nuts with my passion towards medical field and with my explanations about physiology. I have no idea why he actually said that. He is a computer engineer. My first reaction was that of someone trying to control me but right now I thought about that he was trying to always be with me, interact with me etc. He tried to give me arguments about why I would be good at this but he said he won’t push me. After saying that he still kept his idea and told me that he will explain everything. :no_mouth: The other scenario I thought about was that maybe he wanted to share with me things about his field but didn’t know how to do that. I remember well the day he tried to tell me that he is sad so it might be this type of attempt when he doesn’t know how to do it.
What do you think about this guys? Thank you in advance!