Crude...

I have always been treated as a castaway despite my interests… This was because of well nothing really… Just because… So I have interests, but people do not see interests, they only see what appears to be a castaway… I enjoy many things, and have many desires… Art is fabulous… But it is vanity… I get stuck with druggies… They are crude… They do not have any wants or needs, and are too busy ruining themselves to care about interests… They think nothing, and have no contents either… They are insane… I wanted to talk about things growing up… Like different things… So I could enjoy my self and design a better situation for my self… I valued interaction, but individuals treat me exclusive… So that I get excluded from everything my self… Exclusive exclusions… They treat me exclusive as an obstacle of theirs… So I do not get good anything… I am a pest, and I fail it… So we do not get anything noteworthy here as I explore options all the time… The options are fun, but I am a pest… So nobody cares… No reason for that… I wanted to design a better world for my self, but I can’t… I only suffer for my delusions… So I have no rights… No rights for property… I am a loser… Never ending loser of vain… Nothing I do matters… I cannot win, and I do not matter… So I am nothing… Nothing to everyone, and nobody cares about me… Because I am nothing but a hapless half wit… I am stupid… I have nothing… Stupid… Just stupid… I cannot understand why… Just stupid… A loser… All I am is loser… Just a stupid idiot… Moron… I am just a creep… A loser… Just a loser… I do not even understand what that is… Just a loser… Just a half wit moron… Never understanding of why I am a half wit moron… Never understanding why it is so… Just stupid they say… Just stupid they say… So what… What is it… I am just stupid so I am just stupid… Great… I fail to understand them in the slightest, and consider them nothing… Stupid is what to me… I just never understood why it is so… Why is it so… That I am losing… Why is it so that I am unaware of it… I never knew it in the first… I am just living my life in vanity… Never understanding vanity… Because I am not vanity… Only they are… I fail to understand what it is… I just wanted nothing… I have nothing… I just type to feel better… I just type because it is better…