Defects...

So my logical abilities are nearly well non existent you could say. Problem is that they really are not smart. Banning me from forums when I could work out all aspects through my emotions… They are stronger then my reasoning abilities so I relay on them for security… My emotional intelligence is top class… Only that is my trademark as everything else seems busted beyond belief… All reasoning attempts fail miserably… I cannot… It simply does not work well enough… Reasoning is faulty… My inability to reason is a real hassle… Only ticket to sanity is my emotional intelligence when everything else seems to crumble… Too bad… Logic is the main ticket in sanity, but useless… It is unstable better to sustain with other kinds… Emotions do not work well… Only keep me sane, while reasoning fails, requires concentration on a task mainly, as I refuse anything else… I cannot track my internal processes, and I fail to use them properly… External process conflicts… I try to stay sane, but my preferences are obvious… External threats… Internal incompetence… That is my judgments… So my internal processes are not enough for me, and the external ones are perceived as a bit erratic… They over react to my behavior, and tend to misbehave for the most part… Internal processes fail to react and tend to be abused… They are not intelligent enough to avoid banning me on forums… They will not reason enough to allow me access… I cannot do much but panic most of the time, as I fail to understand the best outcome while I waste my self… I cannot run my life without guidance, but people tend to fail me… My mother is a fool… Best if you would leave me out of this… My father is a failure for the most part… He cannot do anything… I do not know anyone useful for the most part… Mockery is annoying… It makes me really upset… Best if I did not get mocked so much… Emotional expressions are much more valid… Emotions work, logic dies… Logical reasoning is non existent… It is broken… Emotions are well workable, but they lack focus… Reasoning is a failure for the most part… I cannot reason to save my life… Reasoning may reduce tension, but they are not practical, or productive… Emotions are much more intelligent… Logic is a failure… It is not strong enough to overcome emotional implications, nor satisfying in the slightest… I cannot use it right… Activities dealing with internal reasoning seem to detract from the pain, external ones only if I have a focus of some kind… Typing on forums helps, but I do not like getting rejected on known sites, and I do not like exposing my self unnecessarily… It is annoying to post only to get rejected… Failing to get acceptance hurts… I do not like being rejected, and am frustrated over the fact that they refuse to understand the reason why I post on forums… They think me playing… So much for that… I post to relieve tension, not cause it… So it drives me mad to consider all the implications of allowing them to ban me, when I should be the one controlling them in the first place… Since they have no will of their own, I assume naively that I am in power of them… Despite the fact I fail to control them every time… They have no real freedom… So we have drones… People who cannot anything… So I get stuck with them knowing they cannot help… I try every time to get sense in them… They are useless… So difficult to get assistance in these matters… I do not know the best help, or where to get it… I hate to browse randomly in areas I do not belong… It causes very harsh implications… Very difficult for me to figure out where it should be… If I would be where it needs to be… It seems hard to find things when you search for them… So many language barriers you could say… People are not very helpful… Too many harsh tones that are generally unappealing… They really do not resound with me… They are unhelpful… Very unhelpful remarks that feel like terror… They do not seem to exhibit any good intentions of any kind… They can be very frustrating… So frustrating that I am puzzled by their existence… Original posts are more useful… Posting in same section less useful… If only I could tolerate their behavior, but that fails every time… It is extremely difficult to communicate properly online… It helps when people are more receptive… Not so defensive… More open and willing to communicate… Less defiant and more cooperative… So they understand one another… To understand how one would communicate effectively… So individuals understand one another… Open to personal interaction with each other… Proper communication techniques… Understanding limitations and frustrations… Openness… The ability to reveal informations, and the understanding of situations… The proper communication styles, and regards… Mind is all screwed up for the most part… I only want easy solutions to easy problems… No more of the monsters that attack me online… More cooperations and understanding components… No more nonsense, and poorly received interactions with other people… People need to learn to behave themselves for everyone… No more playfulness… More understanding in communication… Understanding in reason, and no more failures in communications… The lack of understanding, and inability to regard one of a kind… So many troubles, and so little understanding… So people do not understand what it means to be alright… They figure too much… They guess too much, but what they need is manners… To understand how to behave wisely… So they do not cause pain and distractions… So they understand what is needed… So they do not do what is unnecessary… So they will do what is right… So will cooperate with the regards needed for them to be their for themselves… So they do not do things that are not nice… So they do not do things that are considered rude… So they do not cause problems for each other… So they understand what is nice and not nice… So they do not cause me any more problems… So I can finally communicate with somebody who will understand me, and not cause me problems… So I can communicate with them knowing, and understanding what I mean for a change… So they do not do problems to me, and understand how I know them… How I understand them, and receive me with niceties… Knowing me and understand me with proper communication significance… So I do not regret communicating with them… So I do not feel poorly understand by them… So they understand what I need… So they know what I have… So they understand where I am going… So they understand where I am needed… So they understand what I need… So they know where I am… So will be nice and understanding of me… I am tired of this mindlessness… I only want some understanding and that is all…