Differences between introverts and extroverts

The article below says that introversion has nothing to do with shyness — instead, it’s all about how you derive your energy. Introverts get energy through solitude and reflection, according the article, and extroverts from social interaction.

http://socyberty.com/psychology/introverts-vs-extroverts-learn-about-both-personality-types-and-which-one-you-fall-under/

But I feel the article does not hit on other key differences between both groups.

I’ve heard that introverts tend to be more creative, empathetic and studious/intellectual. Is there truth to this?

As someone super introverted or extraverted on demand I have come with the following introspection self-evidence:

Extroversion and Introversion are the order of priority between gathering information(being extroversion) and Processing information(being introversion).

For the best intellectual outcome, sometimes information lacks more then time spent processing or vis-versa.
This is exactly how I am drove into Extraversion and Introversion Dynamicly, I can easily hit the extremes when it makes sense :dance: .

Social interaction is taken as a source of information.
Social interaction can also be taken as a source of processing.

Help an introvert with his philosophy and if he deems the interaction as an efficient mean to advance in his mind work, he will have ALL your attention :smiley:.