Duality problems...

Okay so we think in reverse yet reach conclusions… Again my problem is this side, but I am sure that is clear… I do not understand this nightmare… Size matters… This conclusion is obvious at this point, and some value larger then smaller posts… I hate this… I am being attacked by an external factor of will of its own, yet such factor of determination yet I am left behind as indeterminate with scattering… Weird as it would seem to me over the factor… They seem convinced they are correct, yet they are determined anyways… Is is not a notion of correctivity, but mainly stance… Stance is inherent… Though things can change… The problem is the size obviously I end up on the wrong side of the fence… I can’t stand the implications of this madness… I get interrupted constantly in order to reshape this disaster… It is so difficult to bear, let alone determine what is right in this world as I am in constant pain in regards to this madness of mine… I think too much, but things change constantly… Sameness is determined in stance… It is not like I have choice, but the will outside me does… I cannot determine to outcome of satisfaction… A determined approach would yield benefits… Meaning it will win it would seem… Yep… Determining factors are always a problem, and vain as they only care about the outsides… So we assume the main conflict is obvious… What ever influences decisions… That is my stance in this direction… Versus the decision itself, I determine that influences are the cause of behavior… The main cause of behavior is influences on the mind… That is my stance in this matter… Influences determine behavior, and influence actions… Influences determine how people act… This is my stance on the matter… So we believe in influences on actions of men… People are influenced to act in certain patterns… We lose ourselves in influences… So we live for what influences us, even if we hurt, we only live as influences… Because we are fools… Fools of nature… Natural idiots of fools… Fools… Its okay to be foolish… We know it is okay to be foolish… Because we are only human of mind and talent… So we know we are fools… We are fools that obey nothing… We are fools of insanity… Insanity of us… We are fools… We live for passions of fools… We are all fools of nature… Well we try very hard, but we are foolish… Foolish for we are fools… We are crazy… Crazy fools… Its okay to be crazy… Its okay to be a fool… Its okay to be foolish… It is not wrong to be foolish… We only suffer… But we only suffer… We only suffer… Its okay to be foolish… We are only fools… Not much else… If we die it will be fine… If we suffer nobody will laugh… We are only fools… Its alright… Bad luck, or whatever… Just fools that cannot… So we fool around all day long as fools… Its folly for the bad… Bad we are as we are fools… Its alright… In the end it will not matter… Which is all I have to say on the matter… Endings are not important… As long as I can well waste time… I will only continue to do what I feel… Which is nothing, as my folly is too bad for even me to stand… It would have been better, but its fine I am just a fool… A person that cannot win… Because I do not win… I only lose, and fail everything, but that is beside it… If folly I am then fine… I just do what I feel is right as folly I am… Folly I am and always I am as folly… Its fine to be foolish… Its fine to be foolish… We all go through it… We all endure it… We all dire it… Its okay to be a fool… Its okay to be fool… We can be how we like… Even if we hurt for it… Its okay to be a fool… I honor fools… I honor all who is foolish… I respect all that is foolish… I love all that is foolish… I do not mind it at all… I honor all fools for who they are in life and death… We are in this together for better or worse… Foolish of we are… Too much problems, yet here we are as fools of desire… I understand it all, and respect people for it… I do not mind much of it… Its alright… I do not really hate… I just have problems in bearing things… I take things the wrong way… I endure too much… I am fine with it… I do not mind it… Its alright… Its just folly… Folly my friends just folly… Its okay to be a fool… Its okay to be a fool… I will not surrender… Its alright to be a fool… Its alright to be a fool… Its okay to be a fool… I do not mind to be a fool… I do not amass… I will not mind it as foolish… It is fine as a fool… It is fine as foolish… I do not mind being embarrassed… Its alright to lose… Its okay to be a failure… Its fine to lose… I will lose with grace… For a fool I am… A fool I am, and I always am… I lose in style as I am foolish of mind and skill… Courage of mind and matter of courage… I love folly… I kindle folly… I live for folly… I love folly… I want to be a fool… Fool for me I want… I will never end it… I will always live for good… I am always their for good… Folly is all it is for me… I do not mind it… Courage for the witless… I am only trying… I am only trying for better or worse… Never enough it is for me… I am always trying for worse… It is difficult to bear with this madness… I not really their am I… Of course I am not of it… Just random in posting I am of it… Well I try my best… I try my best… I only want relief… Relief I want for pleasure… For glory I want relief… Relief for me… For relief I want to be me… For relief I want to be me… I want to stay here and not be annoyed by things around me for good… It gets bad but I just want to feel relief… I just want to be relief… Relief… I want of relief… Relief of passion… Relief of passion I want to be… Relief of passions… Relief of all passions I want it to be… Relief of all passions I want it to be… Relief of all passions of all of mind… I want to be relief… Relief of all matter… Relief of all desires… Relief of all actions… Relief of all envy… I desire all relief… I desire all relief of mind and spirit… Relief of all things… Relief all things… I want relief from all things for good… For good I desire my relief of all things for good… I want to be relieved of all desires… I want of all relief of desire… No more desire… I want all desires relieved… I want to be relieved of all passions… I want all passions relieved of their desires… I want full relief of all passions and desires of men… Relief of all passion and desire of men of all men… Courage of honor and steel… I want passion and steel of all men of steel… I want to be relief… I want all relief of all people of descent… All courage and honor of relief… I want to be relief… I want to be all relief… I want to be all relief… No more pain… I want to be relieved all of it… No more of it and no more sound… Noise is a problem outside of all it… I hate the noise outside right now… I hate noise outside my rooms… Noise is too much for me… Why the noise outside my room you ask… Why indeed… Why the noise outside my room… Noise is naddy… Noise of glady… Noise outside me room of glady… Too much noise outside me room… Too much noise outside my room… There is always too much noise in my room… Too much noise in my room… I hate noise and stuff of all noise of noise… There is always too much noise outside of room… The sound is noisy… I hate noise… I am not like it… There is not enough privacy for me… I do not get enough privacy for me… Not enough privacy at all for me at all… I want more of privacy of me… Too much pain and not enough gain for me… Never enough to do, and very little fun too… I wish they were not so noisy out there… They do not stop it… They do not stop it… They do not stop of it… They do not stop it… They do not stop it… It needs to be stopped… Never enough stopping… They will not stop it for me… They will not stop it for me… They will not stop it for me… They will not end the process for me… They will not me end of it… So much it will not stop of it… So much of it and not enough of it for me… The going stopping mind of cancer… If I could just end this mind of decent… I want no engines of fever… Courage of another mind of steel liar…