Eccentrics...

These individuals are interesting… I find them to be very full… Like they understand themselves greatly at my expense… It is a shame I couldn’t provide them with the winnings… Yet such a thing in life as gratings… The fire is not fire… It is regarding… The steel flames of purges… It is of fales… The courage of regards are of nouns… How does it bold… Fire of fury… Me self of fire and steel… Witness my anger… Fire of steel and courage of witness… Witness my fire… So we go to fire and steel of mother… Steel regards of courage, and refinement of supper… I am steel supper… Fire my fire… Courage of regards… Steel the north… Mind of regard… Fire of steel courage in southern… Witness my youth of regards of steel fiber… Witness my fire, and steel my fodder… Under the guards of steel… My fodder of mother… Witness my supper… Courage of regards… Witness my sucker… Steel of endearing foes… So to regards we are… Fear of selves and wit of witness… The fire in regard of though… Fire my belly steel of regards… Fire my belly honesty in peril… I honestly fire you… Courage in regards of courage… Steel of knowledge in fire… Courage in regards… Steel in fire… Witness of thy witness… Courage of other… Steel in regards to self, and endearing… Fire my honesty of courage… Southern might of steel… Witness of ire and seething wit… Fire in other… Courage of me and other… Courage of me and other… So we leap foes of fire… Feeling of witness steels of ends… Witness my supper courage of steel… Witness my supper courage of other… So fire my flames of fury… Witness my speed of south… Courage in other… Steel minds of fodder… Witness my honor courage in nines… Courage in nines witness of fire… Courage in nines steel of refine… I find you all to be very wide… Witness my side courage of thunder… Witness my sorrow steel mind of sucker… So we bold sour of towards… Hinter my forth brethrens of steel… Witness of mother steel mind of sucker… So we bold fodder of mother… Courage in steel witness of other… Fire of belly steel of men… Steel of mind sucker… Witness of other steel minds… I witness steel balds… Witness of fire of fury honor of courage… Steel witness of southern men of steel witness… I fire my belly of steel… I courage of witness of steel… I grow honor of fire… I witness of torment… So we go south of fines… Witness of others steel of designs… Witness of others fire of others… Witness of ire steel minds of ire… Witness of other steel minds of sire… Courage in other steel minds of sucker… I sheath though of sucker… Fire in south, and regards of other… To the wisdom of learners we are all of southern fonds… So much we leap of… So much steel of regards we bring of such… So we go fear of all… I witness sucker… Steel minds of others…