ENTJ + ENTJ: The Ideal Match

have to agree with this!
Also, for facial features that indicate strong personality, along with square jawline, i should add up:
-The thick and raised up at the end/straight eyebrows
-high cheekbone with full flesh ( but not much jutting out)
-small and raised up eyes ( mostly asians)

• eyes exudes the energy.
    I have read somewhere when they tested MBA students, the ones who have high testosterone are those who are highly competitive and willing to take risk ( males and females)
    No wonder why many ENTJ women have square jawline ( or regtangular) and high cheekbone. The personality traits show on the face already.

Oh yeah, love your full of pictures when descriping things! :laughing:

Yes I also read this somewhere. High testosterone = highly competitive + willing to take risk. I think there is a sweet spot for testosterone level. It has to be high enough to make one competitive and take risk but at the same time be in control. Too high testosterone levels result in loss of control, muddled thinking and violence. Also, higher testosterone levels in either gender results in higher sex drive.

I don’t think my jaw is very square and I have a very pitched voice.

Yes I also read this somewhere. High testosterone = highly competitive + willing to take risk. I think there is a sweet spot for testosterone level. It has to be high enough to make one competitive and take risk but at the same time be in control. Too high testosterone levels result in loss of control, muddled thinking and violence. Also, higher testosterone levels in either gender results in higher sex drive.

I don’t think my jaw is very square and I have a very pitched voice.

True, especially the highlighted ones.
LMAO!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I haven’t noticed that. Of course my pool of ENTJ women is about 10 women overall. I have noticed that Norwegian and Scandinavian women tend to have very strong features- in terms of jawline and stature, and I find that sexy~!

Not at all, TJs move on very quickly from a relationship once it’s certain that nothing be learned from the relationship. Hence, why we have the reputation of being cold, heartless bitches.
Same for the men. However, when someone wins our respect, we will place them in the position of our confidantes.

I’m going to be nice here, and give you a tip into the ENTJ psyche. :sunglasses: Once you betray us, we will crush you. Especially if you 1. humiliate us in public 2. unload all your dirty laundry on internet forums and 3. complain about your sexual prowess 4. Talk nonstop about how you want to sex up your male friend and wish you could have two men at the same time.

These are reasons for permanent dismissal. We might like that you’re fun, self aware, and make us feel good occasionally, but we know you’re just dying to get together with your male friend while being married to us, and need to upstage a younger woman who has done you zero harm. That makes you look petty in our eyes.

I think it depends on the level of the relationship an TJ is in that he/she moves quickly. whether it’s at the beginning or in depth. It’s always a huge difference among these levels. If you are at the beinning ( i.e just getting to know that person, determining whether he/she can meet the critical standards set out …), and if you can not reach that, then it’s a certainty that TJ will move quickly.
It’s always INTENSE feeling when they really fall for someone. Hence, it would be hard to forget ( although they dont act as what their feeling side- the vulnerable side ask him/her to do- due to Te dom). This also explains why TJs can normaly date many people in their life, but there would be very FEW relationships ( for those can live up to some certain levels).
Maybe not all people are the same even we share the same temperament. But i think this is what i function.

I think you may be confused between ENTPs and ENTJs- ENTJs do not have a problem moving on from a relationship once we ascertain there is nothing further that can be learned from the relationship.

It has been my observation from that ENTJs are very careful with their relationships and do not trust many people. I interact with many of them, and we are all similar in that regard:
You might want to check out this page, as it might interest you; I find it fairly accurate:

personalitypage.com/html/ENTJ_rel.html

It also explains how ENTJs act when paired with Feeler type personalities.

I agree with lamer

I dont think people can mistype between ENTJ and ENTP.
ENTJ: TeNiSeFi
ENTP: NeTiFeSi
The functions are totally different, hence they are very distinguished. The common thing they share together is NT characteristic (i.e searching for knowledge, intellectuality…). Also, ENTJ are very organised people, not like ENTP- lean more onto creativity and quite messy.
I agree with you that ENTJ are very careful with their relationships and do not trust many people. This explains why once someone gains their trust and amiration/emotions…, ENTJs become extremely loyal and become affectionate more than most of the types. This also explains why they have few relationships-but totally intense (not many people can pass the “trust” gate to enter into their personal space, that they can share the part of the soul they dont show to others.)
For the moving, i think you may confuse between romantic relatonships and other kinds of relationships ( friendship,…). With romantic relationship, it is not about the " nothing can learn from the realtionship", but it’s the " visibility" of the relationship- i.e whether it would lead to a furthur level -like mentally committment/marriage…or any level they have expected in order that they should continue investing in it or not . If they can not see that, if after re-exmanining all the possibility ( cost vs benefit- in this case : time, emotions, money… vs result), they might withdraw and block all the emotions in order to avoid future hurt/loss. In this case, when all are determined, they will move on, ignoring all the feelings longing for the person are still left inside them.
For other relationships- it’s more of " cold blood" i.e " you are out, no way back". No respect? then no more relationship. period. Nothing more to learn? Turns boring.
For the link you put, quite interesting. I agree with most of these. But one thing i dont agree is about " partner" thing when they say: " INTP and ISTP" are natural partner- in romantic regard. This thing is discussed exclusively somewhere else in other threads of the forum already- dating section. i should not repeat. If you are interested, you can read them. And study some of Socionics where they explain more details about the possibility of type interactions-relationship- which i find more accurate, or at least as to my personal experience.

Hey ProdigalDaughter! How about your relationship with the ENTJ male you mentioned above? :wink: Any progress so far?
Do you need any help from ENTJ men in this forum to make things work? They are all experts, :wink: keep getting advice then! :mrgreen:

I agree completely. Very accurate in my experience.

I suppose all ENTJs are different. What you say seems more accurate for INFJs however. I only agree partially with what you have written- and even then I consider myself more creative than organised per se.

I’ve found this site amazingly accurate in terms of how the ENTJ interacts with other types-
entjpersonality.info/p/entj- … ility.html

and it separates it by gender- as female ENTJs are quite different from male ENTJs. Here is how the ENTJ + ESFP match works:

entjpersonality.info/2010/09 … ility.html

:smiley:

Things are going swimmingly. I doubt though, being the private person he is, that he would appreciate my insights into his character on a public message board :slight_smile:

I will say though that he has many different sides to his personality and no one has known “all” of him. In the end, people strive to be understood.

Hope as of now, everything turns promising for you.
But hey! be careful, huh! watch out yor words! he MIGHT be on this forum too. Quite possible, right? or else one day, he supposes to read all private things you have posted and then scream out: bang! I’m sorry but you have to die! :mrgreen:

He probably will spank her for good :slight_smile:

No point in killing her. Cant be bothered with hassle of looking for another female.

I am embarking on a relationship with another ENTJ and it is eerie how much we think a like. We both are very logical about coming together and about closure to our past relationships – essentially no closure is needed. We met each other and it just makes sense.

Of course are both trying to strategize the relationship and plan for our differences. Dare I say in just a few days we have talked about almost everything. It is so refreshing to be able to think and feel in the same breath.

The only concern is that we have nothing in common. We are from very different backgounds. I am optimistic, because I think I can manage anything, but more optimisitic because this is enough to keep me stimulated. I am so looking forward to the freedom of being me and allowing someone else that freedom without them feeling I don’t care. I am excited to be with someone who is as passionate as I am about the things he is passionate about, and as capable as I am in the things he wishes to pursue. I am delierious at the idea that there is somone else out there who has enough projects for a lifetime and orchestrates people, places and things to the extent that I do.