ENTJ+Leo+Female=Doomed?

So happy to have found this forum, been feeling somewhat isolated. Interested in chatting with like-‘minded’ men and women that can keep up :wink: Anyone a SL fan?

A leonine ENTJ female sounds a bit intimidating. But it must be cool to be such a powerful combo of types. Does it consciously make you feel more powerful and is that the feeling that makes you a bit isolated - like what they say, it’s lonely at the top?

I am an ENTJ, a Leo, and a female. We are a force to be reckoned with. :ugeek:

But probably the best blowjobs on earth, amIright?

Hmmm …

I am Leo ENTJ Male …

My best friend is a Leo ENTJ . In many ways she had the regal traits of the Leonine nature . She hates my guts though, I confess :smiley: … despite our friendship … Probably because of the same personality type.

My observations on her .( unbiased observations ) …

1. She is excellent in directing and leading people . She would make it pretty clear if things weren’t going as per plans.

2. Most people lead for the sake of leading and for the power factor … but for her it was a very natural thing .

3. She was magnanimous to a fault … Someone once asked her for a favor and despite not having any access to it … she managed to get it done … without availing any rewards or benefits . ( She had some help with a certain leo guy there … but hey this post is about her.)

4. HEr sense of conviction was awesome . Barely see any guys / gals standing for it these days.

5. Best thing was she was pretty protective of those she was involved with … Sometimes even taking up blame just coz she felt that the other person could not handle it . Something I did not agree on sometimes as that would merely make the other person weaker.

6. Ohh!! And she would absolutely try to court disaster … and most of the times … the disasters did have a tendency to become better things.

7. Her temper’s pretty volatile yet of the Short variety . Not of the spite type of variety .

8. Sense of practical optimism is amazing.

Doomed … I don’t think so … from what little I know … I think Leonine ENTJ would go places with a few checks in place.

They are like powered up Rockets ready t blast-off . Sadly every rocket needs a good Guiding GPS system …

Best Wishes … and hope this helped assuage some of your concerns !!! :slight_smile:

If you’re doomed, then I must be, too.

Female. ENTJ. Aries. Snake.

Check this out! Three days with one nite’s sleep this is where I am at right now:

I’m not done with it yet, but it turns out that my ideal match is also an ENTJ: She’s an Aries Snake; An INFJ and ENTP in one package. I think our personality types are just east/west zodiac combined.

I have tons of evidence but am not ready to drop it yet.

But basically I was sexually neglected my whole life while all the girls screwed everyone… and now I am growing moobs and will have to get surgery PLUS testosterone shots if I have them much long… well… It got me to cry my but off and do some research.

Want to know about my life: Check out the last 2 months on my FB Wall.

Want my evidence on this subject?: Check out this forum later.

Just feel like bouncing crap.

oocities.org/thecookreport20 … ragon.html
oocities.org/thecookreport20 … snake.html

astrolocherry.com/post/570931395 … lity-types
zodiacworld.tumblr.com/
astrolocherry.com/post/570931395 … lity-types
chinesefortunecalendar.com/5Elist.htm

Catch my drift? Ask me for links. Or just questions.

I am working on Libra - Now. Maybe I can make a Libra a better match than it says?

Why or why not?

I ask because there are a few animals combos that weren’t listed as options for one, but were the top one for the other.

Just as there are questions about Western Zodiac and MBTI.

I wouldn’t have known the first if I didn’t check 75% of them on my list, or the latter if I didn’t cross check.

Hi! I’m also an ENTJ Leo female. However I don’t really identify with my Western zodiac sign… I usually go with my Chinese one, which is snake.

My boyfriend knows this to be true. He’s a Capricorn INFJ.

I relate only because I’m a fire tiger on top of it. But I also have other interesting things in my natal chart… Moon in Scorpio, Taurus rising, Mars in Capricorn. Oh my! My boyfriend is like you in the sense that east sometimes doesn’t meet west. He’s (INFJ) a Capricorn, but also a metal monkey.