HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN WITH AN ESFP? Any advice?

OBVIOUSLY there’s some major differences but just wondering if anyone has ever been in a relationship with an ESFP and were able to either “make it work” or come to discover the dynamic as a “balanced strength” approach?

Looking for any and all insights possible! :slight_smile:

I am a enfj. I always end up with enfj women. We just hit it off so well. We laugh a lot to

Sometimes I am asking myself the following strange question. Why the people feel the need to ask question like the above.

There are so many women on this planet, that is it even feasible to bother with questions like “why it didn’t work”.

Thanks for saying nothing relevant.

I dated an ISFP before. It only didn’t work out because he turned out to be a narcissist. Opps. He was so bright, but obvious things to me because I’m intuitive and extroverted weren’t always so obvious to him. His emotions were all over the place and he lived his life based on how he felt. I think if he’d been an extrovert like the personality type you mentioned we would have talked more. People drained him and that includes me. I recommend letting them have their moments and time to change their minds. I make quick decisions, he didn’t. Hope this helps.