How temperaments evolve around me.

‘’Analysts (INTJs, INTPs, ENTJs and ENTPs): [My ‘’master race’’ :stuck_out_tongue: ]
’‘Intuitive and Thinking types - they are fiercely independent, open-minded and imaginative, shining in intellectual debates and scientific or technological fields.’‘
Diplomats (INFJs, INFPs, ENFJs and ENFPs): [Useful connection skills for breaking down MasterPlans to less fortunate thinkers below (my intermediates, dealing with the noobs I have no longer simpler explanation for often because of contempt and therefore no patience) ]
’‘Intuitive and Feeling types - they are cooperative, empathic and imaginative, focusing on empathy, morality and cooperation.’‘
Sentinels (ISTJs, ISFJs, ESTJs and ESFJs): [Edit: Hate those damn stigmatizing conformists sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:, they also hate me most while others BOTH love and respect me. But I can also convert them hahaha!’’ If they want stability, they’ll only get it MY way.]
’‘Observant and Judging types - they are highly practical, meticulous and traditional, embracing and creating order, security and stability wherever they go.’‘
Explorers (ISTPs, ISFPs, ESTPs and ESFPs): [ My optimistic followers  oh ESTP’s are the extroverted amplifiers of both my ENTJ speeches and my ENTP quick witted awesomeness]
’'Observant and Prospecting types - they are spontaneous, practical and inventive, able to quickly think on their feet and make best use of their surroundings.’’ :violin: