I do what is necessary...

Necessary… The idea of what is natural for me and only me… I do whatever I suppose is correct in every given situation, yet it would always seem difficult for me as I have internal conflicts of all kinds… I always mess it really good… I will not have much on it… I have struggled too much… It is really hard to value things when you suffer… But ideas are bullet proof… No amount of suffering changes anything… I value my self above all figures… I will never surrender to crime… Outside influences and retards… I have my own sanctuary, and I live for the sake of it… It can be severe, but I challenge it with all I have for winning… I have always tried it really badly… I have had it with my life… I do whatever needs to be done no matter the cause… I will always do what is desired… My will is unbreakable no matter the cause… I will always win… I am tired of everything… I am weary of war… All the fire and I am never fallen… I have never lost a single battle… I have never lost a single thing… I have always won with honor… I will always win with pride… I will never lose a single sword… I will never lose a single battle… I am god… I have never lost a single battle for pride… I have never lost a single battle for honor… I will always win for another… For will I shall create for good… I only wish I could have done more… I have always tried too hard to win… I have always tried too hard to lose… I have never been enough for me and only me of me… So many conflicts and not enough light… Not enough light for me and only me… I do what I need to… I win of course… I win for whatever I need to… I do whatever I need to… Whatever must be done… Courage and honor for me… Winning the deals of the game of pride… Always a game of courage… Honor of self and commitment… Meh… Much to say… Little to interest… It sure hurts to live like this… Ouch… Every day is a painful battle of wits… Never enough gains… I have tried nearly everything… Never do I win enough… I am always trying to get to it… I will regret until the end of time of this… The pain shall guide me… I have had it… Never enough… Meh… I am getting bored… I suppose I have done enough for the most part… Useless posting used to well whatever… Waiting until the end of the time… Assuming time ever actually ends… I am not sure I agree with that… No point in explaining why… So useless… Like I need to explain anything to anyone… Ego centric or not, I am who I am regardless… I do whatever… Not much their… I wish I did better… Could have done much better, but I am nuts… I couldn’t read… Too much pressure, and crazyness… I only hope this is the end of it… Too much hard luck… So much pain and misery… I couldn’t even bear it… I went wild… I crazed… Why did I do it of course, because I couldn’t understand the lack of information… Just talk is wrong… Just is the wrong word… Wrong word to use… Just is the wrong word to use… It is not right to use such expressions… The right terms are always right… The right terms are always right… This hurts… This really hurts… I only wish it did not hurt so much… I am going back to a game then… Yeah a rpg on computer… I will just play and relax for now I suppose… Or maybe I will read… Never will I know a good book, but I do know manga… Its alright to be a fool… So I would think… I do not think I am foolish, but a fool nonetheless… My emotions are ruinous…