INTJ male considering asking an ENTJ female out

Hello there,
I’m an INTJ considering asking a suspected ENTJ out. I have no no romantic experience. Some context:

• Her body language seems highly inviting. She greets me by “Hi!” whenever we encounter, although we are not friends. She laughs at practically all of my jokes, makes a great deal of eye contact when we talk, always lets me lead the conversation (while listening with a great interest; for the record, most people quickly become frustrated with the speeches I make), at times even appears to be rather flirty.
  • However, unlike myself, being nice to everyone (or rather anyone) seems to be her policy. Perhaps, as Aristotle said, “A friend to all is a friend to none.” Assuming she is honest (which I do), though, this at very least means she sympathize with me.
  • I never caught her glancing at me, and she never engages in physical touch. I once asked her if she had spare time to study something she formerly asked me about, and when I had hardly even completed my question, she simply replied by “No.”
  • Ultimately, my guess is she is not actively pursuing me as a romantic partner, but greatly appreciates me nonetheless.
  • I might provide a more detailed account of my personal background later if necessary. For the time being, I don’t want this to distract the participants, so I’ll just say this much: for good and for bad, I’m not a normal guy; not even for an INTJ.
    At this point, I’d like to hear you thoughts (especially but not necessarily granted that you are an ENTJ female). Do I have a good chance of her accepting my request? Should I ask her out? If so, how do I do so?

find another women. (from me, entj female)