Is beauty important to you?

Beauty is extremely important to me. I constantly look around for beautiful things/places/buildings and try to make my environment more beautiful. If I’m in an overwhelmingly ugly environment e.g. a deadbeat, suburban town full of horrid houses I feel oppressed. I wonder if beauty is important to other ENTJs or if this makes me a ‘weak’ ENTJ?

I feel the same way, though I don’t always act on it… which probably just means I’m being lazy.

I prefer beautiful things over the ugly ones ( but who else dont? :mrgreen: )
Although im like you-i constantly looking around for beautiful things along my way ( including good looking girls and guys- especially guys :mrgreen: ),it’s just to enjoy, i dont act or get upset for ugly things. It’s not my duty anyway. I love visting new places where not many people visit and enjoy the things along the trip, even if i go alone. (There should be something new there?) For the building, i just love to see how people organise/ design it and its surrounding ( pathway,gardens/trees…). Architecture holds my interest ( hence i myself designed the structure, interdecorated, planted trees/flowers …for my house. Working with hand is as full of pleasure as with brain :smiley: ).

Yes beauty is important to me. I remember learning how to drive and preferring to drive to university one route vs another because it was more beautiful and nicer things to look at. I sometimes also walk a specific route to work even if it takes longer because it is less ugly than the other route.

My favourite trips are ones where I can appreciate the beauty of nature - scenery and animals.

I have found myself appreciating flowers more and more.

I have 000 creative side but I like beauty in my surroundings. I struggle to create a beautiful environment though because everything about me is minimalist, functional and efficient, so I appreciate others that are able to do that and help me create it.

I also like beautiful people (who doesn’t!)