Last spot...

So I want the world to disappear. What is wrong with that? Do you have a problem with it? I want it to just go away, so I do not have to worry about it anymore. I want to just make it all go away. As if it never existed in the first place. What is wrong with that?

In any case the quicker I kill these emotions the better. I am in enough pain as it is.

So online forums are extremely useful for curing anxiety, and I recommend that people communicate often on them, so that we can all just shrug these feelings off of us.

People keep attacking me on forums… I don’t mind if this hastens the process, but it is too painful. I wish that people would be more compassionate, and stop attacking me. It hurts.

In any case communication serves no purpose. When people communicate they troll. They do not provide useful feedback, and instead succumb to their vain impulses of self gratification. Every forum is just a losers vanity project. There are echo chambers, then there are more of them. But there are no real conversations, because people do not have reason for them. Because people do not reason things out, they are automated by predeterminate impulses that will not stop. My mom mentioned how people like to talk a lot outside, and tend to strike her for a conversation. Yeah really, I do not need this. I mean if people need so much attention, then they are defective. A weak mind would demand stimulation, but a strong one does not need such. Of course individuals will make noise, and I know I have no control over what guides them to do such. Of course that is frustrating, and I hate hearing them. I wish they would just go away. If they do not, then I will continue to suffer. It is that simple as they are the cause of all my pain, and this is why I hate their existence.

So they talk outside my room, and cause noise every day. Just like ghosts. Which is what they really are. Ghosts that cause problems with my real existence. Of course I am not interested in their existence, and wish that they would leave me. Tell me, would any of you touch a patient knowing that they are contaminated with some kind of virus. I certainly wouldn’t, I might get sick. I might get infected with germs. That is why I don’t want to touch them. I do not want their disease. I want them to disappear, because they are parasites feeding off of my real existence, and infecting it with a false self that isn’t real. As a result I cannot fend for myself. So there… As long as they exist, I have no choice but to stay in isolation. Until this whole ordeal has ended.

They are called ghosts. An existence that is not aware of anything outside of its self. Of course they are not real, because they have no contents. I am real, they are false. Simply because I can do this, that I am verified. Of course they continue to deny me, and have no free will of their own. They drift, and cause things to happen that are beyond my control, because of this I find them repulsive. Proving my existence is hilarity. Its not like they have ever proven their existence beyond belief. They cause problems, they are useless, and they will not stay consistent. They ruined my life. It would have been nice if I could do something, but there is no easy way to deal with a menace, outside of becoming a menace that is.

Computers do not make errors on purpose. They are made on purpose.

This world doesn’t have a collective, because circles do not collect. Only squares do, and they are straight. Dealing with fixed properties. Circles are individuals that make their own worlds. Squares are not intuitive, and use senses. They think in straight lines. Wasabi is confusing herself for a square. I am confusing myself for one as well. I do not reason things out properly, even though I deal with fatalistic elements. Circles are not rational, they deal with emotional impulses. They are random, varied. Squares tend to stay the same. Circles are not fixed, change frequently, and do not engage in committed relationships. Circles have no angles, and deal with relation. Squares do, and are fixed. All the chaos in this world is due to the existence of emotion. This causes impulsive changes. Random behavior, fixed variations. Contradictions and what not. I do not reason things out well enough, but I do know that I am not changeable. I would rather die, and forget all this madness, then have to accept their existence. They are cancer, and have caused me endless corruption. I curse their existence, and wish them the worst hell. They have made a mockery out of my existence, and I want revenge for this madness. I will not give up until they destroy me completely.

Change deals with variables, though this world has none. Everybody is essentially the same person. Not fun when you are surrounded by the lowest bidder if you understand me. As a result I live a meaningless existence where I can either accept trash, or rot in hell. Seems about right. All I want is revenge, I do not care about anything else. Killing this process, and leaving it where it rots.

My existence is some kind of parody. Every joke on this planet mocks it. Every person on this planet attacks it. I get insulted by everything. I get hurt badly, and the pain never seems to settle. I am greatly insulted by most people, and find their existence to be repulsive, and I have a rough time when I find that favorite art mocks my existence by pretending to be me. They talk of peace, and acceptance, but where is my acceptance? In any case it is a lie, there is no acceptance, and change is not peaceful. Chaos deals with challenges, there is no harmony, and peace. They do not exist, and there is no finding things either. I find the lyrics in some of the latest anime to be downright insulting, and it seems as though they reek of malice.

Zeldon, You truly need to go to see a mental health professional and have a mental health assessment.

If you have meds, but you are not taking them, please get back on them ASAP (prescribed meds).

I am serious…I am not joking nor trying to harass you in any way.

Please take care of yourself and see a psychiatrist soon.

This is because you can’t help me, not because you do not want to.

In any case I would ask you to see a psychologist, but I know you will not, because you cannot. You are crazy, and you call me crazy? Oh, and I ask that you do not deny this. You will be a liar if you do.

I am completely right, and this world is not. My reasoning is perfect, and this world is not perfect, and is not correct. The problem is that people have no abilities, this world was create after an accident, and computers do not make accidents, they are made. The death of a god, means the birth of a knew one. I love the puns. You people are dull, and cannot understand the splendor of my humor.

So while people do care about the pain, they do not care about my existence. How ironic.

This world has no truth, because I am truth. This world has no god, because I am god. I am everything. This world is just a container. An empty shell with no contents. A real vacant of all thoughts, and no feelings. I live a lie, because I am truth. I do not have a god, because I am god. My existence is sacred. This world denies my existence, and is a fool. A pathetic excuse. Not even real. Not even true. Just a pathetic trivial.

Okay… So now that I know that I am the greatest, I just need people to agree with me. So everybody on this forum should universally agree that I am the greatest person on this planet. Should they do this, we can forget about this existence, and get back to what we were doing before it happened. We could even make it so that it will never happen again, and that disorders will never ever be created again. So there will be never pain.

You are a world of constant changes, in a world of change. That stays the same amidst all of it. The past is you. You came first I came second. Errors do not occur randomly. Because error is inevitable. You are living proof of this.

There is no solution. If I only knew what a corpse really was. The only thing I know is they are nonsense. They do not do anything right, because they are not right. They are completely incorrect. They cannot function properly, because their existence is a error. They need to disappear, and leave me alone. I will not tolerate their existence. I want a world without dead people.