Last spot...

I was first, you were second. You came first I came second. Computers do not make errors. They exist. I didn’t create you, you were always their beside me. And now I am not alone. Parallel worlds.

Circles do not make judgment. They make perspective.

I think I understan what you mean by circles and qubes. Im a circle with a qube outside of it.

I will tell you what is your exact problem is Zeldon.

You are looking for something on the outside world to conform with find validation from. A holy grail so to speak. What you do not understand is that there is no such a thing in existence in outside world. The holy grail is not in the outide, it’s on inside. What you were looking all this time was always right beside you. You were looking in wrong place for the right thing. That why your constant efforts get sabotaged by noone else but you. It has always been at work. You just ignored it.

I realize that you still have questions. You are still unsure. There is nothing wrong with that. I know. I have been there myself. In time you find out the andwers to your questions. And you will realize that what I said above is the yruth.

Of course I contain all the answers. I just wish that I could share them with somebody. It is not easy being by my self.

Something like that. I always consider this world the be straight in that it deals with fixed outcomes instead of variables, only problem is that this world is unstable, and cannot determine an outcome. Of course this is where the circles come into play. They do not make outcomes, only paths. What I mean is that circles have no ends, and do not form them. As a result circles contradict squares, and will not abide by them. As a result people question my integrity online, but the fact is that I cannot conclude a circle even if I try, because circles are in determinate, and squares are determined. As a result I am contradicted at every intersection because I cannot gain perspective when it consists with my own, because I do not have a perspective. That would be a determining factor. This is my fatal weakness in that I cannot be determined, and this means that I am contradicted at every interval. Circles cannot make squares, and yes qube is better in this case, because we are talking about a former square. But this world would be a damaged one.

It is absolutely amusing what these idiots post on these forums. Do they not know that I have no interest?

Hey wasabi have you play FFXII you know the one where they talk about raising a dead god? I don’t like corpses much less dead gods.

Its not about having all answres. Its about having all questions. The only questions that you need answers for are the questions that matter to you. The only actions that you need to engage in are the actions that matter to you. The only person you need to listen for is you. Everyone and everything else can go straight to hell. You want to build a ballance between yourself and external world? Nice plan. But doesnt work. There is no balance. There is only plans. Your plans. Your questions. And your answers. Forget about expecting others. Forget about knowing others. They dont even know who they are. Waste not what not.

Others are a real hassle. I keep wondering about the generic responses I receive on forums. Wasabi what makes a person tick? I mean really… It would be nice if I could dissect these individuals that make these horrible posts. Find out what makes them post what they post, know exactly where they get their information from, and how they process it. Know everything about what they are, because I hate so much I cannot bear it.

Insult with injury. I talk about my self, and they attack me for it, and do not express sympathy. This makes me come to the conclusion that humanity has no empathy. Meaning there is no empathy, and individuals will not understand me. They do not understand me, and mock my existence with sheer imitation. So I forever am confused by what I observe, hence I cannot make judgments on what works, and am forced into exposing myself in order to solve problems, only to get attacked for this.

Others are real hussle. But if you focus on what you want, things become quite simple.

You wont receive answers with direct questions. It doesnt work that way.

Perhaps you even need to provide answers. Just because you ask, it doesnt mean they know the answer. They may even have no capacity for answer. They may never even question things this way.

Did you know that the smartest guy in the world is actually an INTJ? The questions you ask are above the capacity of what majority can handle. People around you never think about things you think. They attack you because they fear you. They fear you because they cannot fit you into any stereotype that is known to them. Things that you talk about and think about are not wrong. But your attempt to share these things with people is a futile process. They have no capacity to understand that. They simply cannot compute so much. People are shaped by their environment. The kind of environment that you don’t have. And they didn’t have any environment that you had. They will never start thinking about things you think, because they never had to. There is no capacity at them to focus at such things. That doesn’t mean you are wrong. That doesn’t mean they are wrong. They are like innocent kids. They don’t know what they are doing. You can’t blame a kid for mischief. A kid doesn’t understand the cause and outcome connection. Same go with people.

The only thing that you can focus on are the things that you can change. You have to focus on things that you can change. This is your only solution.

I don’t think I fully understand this.

Directness… This is a question for all questions. Where did it go? This is a problem, as without it. I have no reason to choice anything, and nothing can be chosen for me. Choicing this is a new word. It means making a choice, but that refers to the fact that there is no choice.

Another strike at the constency. What I mean is that people draw relations but never actually agree with anything I discuss. Constency is a pun. A cross from consistency, and constancy. My perspective will not determine a factor. It only determines a relation.

Of course it is a shame that people lack the capacity for questions. Nobody seems interested in my changes, but understand this wasabi. I enjoy art, and like to share this with people, and I find my self disappointed when the artist refuses to share his passion with me. It cheapens my impressions, like the art is not the artist. As if its some kind of dream, but I do not understand what kind of dream. If a person produces art, and I refer to who they are, not their physical self. Would they not have any comment on it. The problem would be obviously if they have no awareness of what they produce, and do it unconsciously. I keep thinking they make art for me, and crave my satisfaction, but this is not consistent to how they appear to me online. And this disturbs me. I want them like their art.

You might be an INTJ. They tend to rub people the wrong way and get banned for odd reasons. :wink:

Yeah like… “Creating drama and not posting anything constructive”…