More pressure...

The pressure is a problem… It causes well everything… I just need to get end of it so people don’t well hurt me… They always hurt me… If I just could well get this fixed people would not even touch me… So I can be free of insanity… People are well people… So I have to be better for people… Not correct statement… I feel compelled to be better for people… That is problematic… Eternity that is… Pressure… The notion of eternity, and lots of idiots… Not very good on me mind it is… People do not really matter in a cent, but I have them… Not really… I am being manipulated… I care about people… Not really I only concern my self… Not care… I have no people love, but they find me… All this pressure in my nightmares… Rejection is concurrent… Like when people reject me all day long and I cannot stand them in the slightest… They are uncooperative… They show no interest in selfish desires… They are too concerned with something that is not of my concern… They do things of none of my concern… They make things of none of my concern… They do not make much… They do not do much of me… Too much of them, but that is false… People are not really interested in selves, but hordes… Weird… Why group people you might think… Well that means individuals are oftenly neglected severely… So people are neglected severely… How annoying this is… I cannot be normal because I have people… I want vermin out of me… So I can do whatever I feel like I want to for whatever providence… They have to do this to me… All I needed was moments for me… The others could well leave it… But there is not enough space, and I do not like it when I am pressured… It would be better if I was welcomed in a community only briefly then left to my devices, but they get too deep… It causes a chain reaction of some kind… I made the mistake of sleeping with high pressure… I need to get pressure down so I can calm down, and not go crazy… Pressure makes it hard to live in moments… It is hard to understand this condition… The pain is concurrent to the pressure… The pressure is enticing… It causes all kinds of adverse reactions of various types… It will not slow down… It goes too fast… Doing things on feelings, yet I cannot understand it… It makes me feel consumed… Nobody seems to understand it… I try to get help, but it doesn’t work as I need to expose my self to an extent… I cannot seem to calm the pressure well enough… The pain is hard to manage… I want to hurt the person who is causing this… That person is pure evil… If he didn’t exist… Who does he think he is for this… Mainly he figures… I hate him… He never stops with the pressure, and causes me too much grief and sorrow… He is too much of a problem for me… I cannot understand him in the slightest… He just keeps pressuring me and I hate it for good… I refuse to be a pet of some monster… He doesn’t even deserve me… I would sooner kill him for it… I have no interest in him… He seems really moody, and I do not like it… It maddens me to even perceive it… If I could just kill him… I would be so much better if I could just kill him… He is completely nuts… I really want him gone… Too much violence… Too much abuse… Cannot seem to comprehend… Why violate me like this… He always causes me problems… He always causes futility… I cannot understand why I have to deal with this man… I should have killed him a long time ago… I should have killed him a long time ago… So useless he is… I wish he never laid eyes on me… So how would I have to deal with so much and so little ideas… I never understood anything… All I know is he should die… He really needs to die… He really needs to die… I only want to kill him… I only want to kill him… He causes me so much torture… He never lets go… Endless problems… I never get any relief… I cannot get any rewards… All I get is torture from him… I ought to kill him for this… I ought to kill him for this… I really want to kill him for all of this… I really want to kill him for all of this… Want to kill him all for this… Want to kill him all for this… Killing him all for this… I want to kill him all for this… Killing him all for this… I really want to kill him for all of this… He deserves crimes… He should be shunned… Shunned like a monster from hell… He is a murder… I ought to ban him for life… I ought to kill him for all of this… I ought to rape him for all of this… Yeah I ought to murder him for this… I ought to eliminate him for all of this… I will kill him for this… I will torture him for this… I will destroy him for all of this… I will kill him… End this nightmare of his… Killing him for pleasure… Killing him for good… I want to end his misery… I will kill him for love… I will kill him for good… I will kill him for love… I will kill him for love… I will kill him for gold… I will end him for good… Will kill him in good faith… I will kill him for good faith… I will kill him of love and respect… I will end his torture… I will kill him for good… I will kill him for good… I will kill him good…