My mother is a problem...

She restricts my space to my room most of the time… My father sometimes allows me space of his, but he is distant of my interactions with his space… I believe if he was more generous I could have managed more time for my self… My mother is restrictive… She is very mundane, and even tasks do not allow me distance from her… For example she has a habit of watching tv in the living room despite the fact that I gave her my tv for her to watch in her room… She often interrupts me when I am communicating in the kitchen… I do this to relax my self… She violates it because she will not give space… I get lucky when she leaves… She restricts access to space of my own… I acquire this space more so when I leave… So when she goes on trips… I get more space with feelings of violation… This makes me very angry, nervous, and crazy… My father can be annoying, but when he comes over some times… When I interact with him it feels better… He does not do much, and has a habit of being distant… I constantly guess… I interact on spurs… Allowing me to stable my condition… Mother is my actual problem… She constantly restricts my space… Not enough space for me… She ruins me and prevents me from organizing my condition to fit better conditions… Mother is my insanity… She will not breath for me… Father is petty… Not enough time or commitment… Father is greedy… He only gives pittance, and he is cause of mother taking space only out of pettiness… He stole money, and ended up in jail… Mother took my space… Dad had space for me, but he is either distant, or too intimate for me to breath… He doesn’t distance effectively, and is too close on occasions… Like he is crooked… Mother is my real problem… She makes me crazy… She always keeps me in check… I cannot get enough space from mother… So mother take space… Room gives space… Room only space… Mother gone, more space… House space… Me need more space for relaxation, but mother is not space… She take space… Psychologists take space… Me want more space for leisure… No space for enjoyment… No space for pleasure… Take space… Music outside room… Take space… Not always music outside my room… Take space… Recently… Always… Take it space… Me no space… Me no space… Mother take space… Music take space… Me got computer… Computer give space with music… No space if pain… No space if anxiety… No space for pain… No space of pain… Pain has no space… I have no leisure… Space is bad… It no good… Me need space… Me like coffee… Me like music… Me like games… No space for games… Me no space! More space for me… Me need space for comfort… Me need space of comfort… Hurts… Pain is bad… Hurts… Bad for space… Me hurt heat… Heat of rage… Not enough space… Mother take lots of space… Leave me in hell for 2 years… Lots of hell… Mother take space… Mother take too much space from me… Mother take lots of space from me… Me take plenty of space from me… Daddy gave plenty of space for me… Daddy no longer supplies space for me… Only briefs… Daddy no concerted… Daddy no space… Daddy no space… Daddy crooked… Crooked daddy not good… Daddy give bad space… Mother give no space… Me have no space… No space… No space give no benefit… Me no benefit… Me no space… So me no love… For me no space for love… Love is no space for me and you… Me have no space for you… Me love no space for you… If I had more space… I would organize everything for me… Of course so I can live with honor… So more space would have made me happier for me… Of courage happier for me… Happier of space and honor of lying… So much of it for comfort… Comfort heals people… Comfort is good for people… Comfort is loyalty… Comfort for honor! Loyalty of grace… People have no loyalties… Loyalty men of royal… Loyalties… Loyalties my friends of steel… We need more loyalties… People disobey me because they need loyalties… People need more loyalties… Loyalties for comfort of men… That is the one problem I have with this world… People do not loyalties… Not for loyal men of steel fire… Men for hire… People are not loyal to me… They are not loyal to me… I love loyalties… I love loyalties… People are not loyal enough… They are not loyal enough… They make more loyal… They need of loyal… They need of loyal… They will not be loyal to me… They refuse to obey! They will not obey me… They will not obey me… They will not obey me… They will not obey me… They are not faithful… They are not truth… They are fake… They do not obey me because they are not really me… They are not me at all… They are fake… They are all fake to me… They refuse to be loyal to me because they are not really me… So much pain for poor me… No loyalties for me… No loyalties of me… So much of it and not for me… They will not obey me for me… Will not obey me for me… Will not obey me for me… They refuse to obey me for me… They refuse to obey me for me so they refuse to obey me for me… No more of me… I want no more of me… So much little of obey me… Little of me to obey of them and me of obey them… So we go… They will not obey me for me… They refuse me for obey… They will not do me for me… Only me of me… They do not obey me for me and you… They do not obey me for me and you… They refuse to obey me for you and me of you… So they will not me for me and you for you… They will not me for you and you of me… Its so hard on me for they no me… They no me… They no me… How weird of them not to be of me…