My Three Major Goals

I really have three major goals that I am working towards over my life.

The first is to create a family dynasty that will last for a very long time and become a respected name, like the Kennedys or the Rockefellers. I plan to build an ancestral manor somewhere in the Rocky Mountains.

The second is to change the culture and laws in this country so that children are respected the same way adults are, corporal punishment for them is forbidden, and they are given age appropriate ability to participate in the business and political worlds. I’m tired of turning on the news and seeing so much potential damaged or wiped out by someone’s cruelty or indifference.

The third goal is to make $10 - $20 million dollars before I’m 30. This will enable the other two goals and I’m currently working on a business that has the potential to do exactly that (or even more depending on how large I want to grow it).

I also want to found a school and eventually run for mayor of a medium to large city. Needless to say, with all this stuff to do I have a busy 10-25 years of career ahead of me!