Whatever...

I will be sleeping soon I suppose… But I just keep having problems with my self… Should have typed more so then I have so much of it… But the people on forums do not understand me very well, and hit me for it… I hate them… I want to kill every one of them… They are pure evil… So much pain, and not enough gain for me while they are too busy screwing me over with guilt… Why did they do that to me when I could have fixed it with typing… Do not like typing is well said, but they are not intelligent… They do not understand that what they are doing is unnecessary… That’s right unnecessary actions on their end… They commit themselves to blindness… They do things that are unnecessary for themselves and others… They fail to reason things out properly because they do not understand what is unnecessary… They do not understand what is unnecessary… They fail it… Do not understand the test of results… They fail all of it for hell… They are not smart to understand that some times it is best to just know something before failing it… That it is better to know things instead of abusing them… They think smart, but do not like it… So we go for it again… They do not understand why they do it, but they ruin my existence with folly of their own… Superior in might, but they lack tactics in expression… They do not understand that what is nice of life is failure in death… So they fail it all the time… They fail the mind of self… Stealing me of fire… Me of fire… So they fail the test of time… Failing the test of time… They do not understand that time is not of theirs for ownership… They believe themselves perfect, but fail the test… What they do not understand is that time is against them… They fail to understand time itself… They think themselves better then time of it… They do not understand themselves… They think themselves smart, but do not understand the funny ways of thought… They have no understanding of mind of self… So much funny men of smells they are all… What is wrong with them… They think smart of funny men of self… So much glory of fun… They fail the test of time and fail it… They fail the test of time… They know of it… They fail the test of time and more of it… Men of steel fiber of the hour… They steel mind of sucker… It hurts so much to bear them… They understand to not have me… They do not understand why they are what they are for me… What of it of me of them… So much pain and not much else of them for me… They fail the test of time… They fail the test of time… They fail the understanding of men… They do not understand what a bunch they are… It hurts every day… Why the hell does it hurt so much for me to understand… They do not understand why they do what they do… So they fail all tests… They cannot meander for themselves… They cannot bend for themselves… They fail for all men… They cannot seem to endure the test of time and mind of self of hour… Courage of another… They are not of another steel with of sorrow… So much for them… They never were for the part of it… They never where for the part of it… They failed… They cannot beat it… They cannot win it… All they do is fail it all day long for long… And so I keep trying to figure them out… Why do they fail so much all the time when they can win for it… I always wanted to win them over… So much blood and for what of it… So much pain and for what of it I fear… Do they not understand why they fail… So much pain and for nothing… Never enough is it… Never enough of it… I want to be happy again… I say… But I don’t seem to mind… It is vain to even try a thing… Life is of vanity… Life is vanity… So much vanity… Why even bother when it is so much vanity… All of it is vanity… All of it is vanity… All of it is vanity… Never is it ever anything but vanity… I hate you all… I hate every one of you bastards… I hate every one of you bastards… All of you can just burn in hell… All of you can just burn in hell forever… I would never even care for you… You can all just burn in hell forever… All of you can just rot… All of you can just go to hell… You can all just go to hell… I will have none of it… I hate all of you to the core… I hate of all you… There isn’t a damn thing for me… There is not a damn thing for me… There is not even a thing of me… I cannot go on like this… I cannot go on like this… I hate all of you… I hate all of you for good… I never wanted anything of you… You buried it with me… I never wanted it… I never want anything… I hate all of you… I will kill all of you… I will bury all of you to hell… To hell of all of you bastards… I kill everything… I hate you all… I hate you all for good… I hate everything about all of you… May you all burn in hell for you… I kill all of you bastards… I kill all of you bastards… I kill all of you bastards… I will never let you win… I will kill you all… I will kill you all for what you have sinned… Your sins… I will kill you for all you have done… I will kill every thing there… I will kill every person… I will kill everything… I will kill all of you… So much pain for so much pain… Killing everything so much hell of it… So much pain in it… I kill for pleasure… I kill for love…