Are ENTJs underappreciated?

You know you have one. At least. Feel free to share.

Re: Are ENTJs underappreciated?

Postby NullA » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Under appreciated? I'll add it to my TODO list:

You get your hate-mail auto delivered to your paper shredder. And you go back home to your million dollar mansion, where your victoria's secret model girlfriend is waiting to appreciate you ;)
NullA

MBTI Type: xNTJ

Postby Jack Mon Drake » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:55 pm

"In my experience being an ENTJ, there's always half of the people who think you're awesome and half of the people who hate your guts because you always say the obvious truth that everyone is so silent about."

It is so true. I can think of countless occasions where people hate me for no particular reason. But to the main question: are we under appreciated? No. Look at Napoleon, for example, he led over one million people to their deaths in Russia. He had been told to hold off, yet he had a "hunch" that it would work out. He was stubborn. The ENTJ kind of stubborn. Should that be appreciated? The blood of lives on your hands, should it be something to hold in high appreciation? No. He is but an example of how we are bad influences on society. The only thing you can take away from this, is that they should be appreciated for doing what we all want. When others might hesitate we (ENTJs) have already planned it. I believe that is commendable, it should be recognized, but until we break free from the evil manipulator stereotype that will never happen.
Jack Mon Drake

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby Ace_ » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:59 am

I think Vladimir Putin is a solid ENTJ and he's like adored in Russia. I'm not saying he doesn't have some black spots in his history but a huge portion of the Russian population think he's awesome. And he has done a lot for Russia.

Caesar was probably an ENTJ too and the historian Suetonius wrote that among the Romans, "Caesar ranked among the gods, not only by formal decree, but in the hearts and minds of the people."

I could find more examples if I tried.

People who make MBTI websites seem to think "oh, he was a good leader, helped the people and cared for them, definitely a feeler" . If you're a thinker it doesn't mean you're an asshole who only cares for himself.

ENTJs are outspoken and sometimes blunt and that's why some people don't like us. But there's a saying that goes: "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." by Winston Churchill, who is also a good candidate for an ENTJ imho.
Ace_

Postby cbaute7 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:29 am

Underappreciated and probably loathed in general. On average, ENTJs are more productive, goal oriented, educated and highly compensated than other groups. We tend to be the producers in society. This automatically makes us underappreciated by others.
cbaute7

Postby nickgraz2010 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 am

on the topic of Bill Gates, I actually read online ( an article on MBTI typing and IQ relation ) that Bill Gates would have been a very successful emperor if he were born a few centuries before ours. Kind of makes sense as Microsoft really is an empire in its own right.
nickgraz2010

Postby Anthracite » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:20 pm

ComplexMango wrote:Hypotheses

Is there something in the ENTJ approach or psyche that does not serve to 'endear'?

There may be something to it, sure. I've noticed a sort of "good buddy" mentality with others. In a work scenario, they want to fart around and collect a paycheck. They tend get upset, when you put them back on task. You're making them look bad, and they know it. They just don't want to take responsibility for their behavior. I think another part is that "I do what I want" mentality that gets little done. I'm more tempted to keep other people in line, and thus, make myself an easy target.

As far as being under appreciated, they'll thank me later. If they don't, they can go jump off a cliff.

ComplexMango wrote:Can anyone name a single famous 'beloved' ENTJ?

If the typing is correct, I think Katherine Hepburn would be a fine consideration. Fiery and unsinkable, yet genuinely adored by moviegoers (not to mention very attractive). I'll leave some room open for mistyping though.
"...a man with a mouth like a mastiff, a brow like a mountain and eyes like burning anthracite." ~ Stephen Vincent Benét, The Devil and Daniel Webster
Anthracite

Postby a2jc4life » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Underappreciated? Probably as often as any other type. Hated? Well, yes. I think it's the TJ combo. I think most of us inherently lack tact, and if we don't work at that area, we walk all over people - especially the F folk. Not very endearing. ;)

I have found that I am much more likely to be appreciated down the road than immediately. Mostly, I just end up with people angry or annoyed with me because I said what they were all thinking, anyway.
a2jc4life

Postby Dohavior » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:07 pm

I remember reading this post before and being so angry at the illogical back tracking hindsight that I just walked off and never joined the site.

It is not contributions to acknowledge the big fish in the tiny pond. Every business man knows profit is what you have after counting your losses. The post presented only Macro level exchanges showing nothing of the micro transactions that shaped such titans.

What's 200% profit to 1m if I can take a penny and make it into $100? Money makes money it should be easier to acquire it with such figures. Such examples presented can be hated if they bite the hands that feed and squander potential profits.

I could take 2 tons of iron and make the worlds largest toilet sculpture sell it for roughly the base value worth of the iron after wasting my time. Then again perhaps I could fashion something of more value with said enormous piles of resources that I laid claim to. Perhaps something that won't turn to a pile of rust.
Dohavior

MBTI Type: INTP

Umbrak, Lisk, Copper and Dennis Mauritius

Postby Shakyorvon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Some medicines are available from pharmacists or supermarkets, while others require a formula from your GP or another healthcare professional. Top-drawer 15 of over-the-counter medicines in 2015 were somewhat similar in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia - the most consumed were medicines with an active stuff acetylsalicylic acid. In addition, thither are figure or many magnifying powers for close-up sensation safe glucotrol xl 10 mg diabetes 66 reverse.
This dedicated section develops, with its partners, sustainable solutions to forward dignity healthcare and give medicines at better prices after the most disadvantaged patients. This 28-page conduct is designed to purvey you with advice down the mat‚riel and services Allina Form Home Oxygen & Medical Materiel provides. Browned dramatist provides B vitamins and the antioxidant se cheap 150 mg effexor xr with visa anxiety disorders. Since 2006, biosimilar medicines enjoy generated more than 400 million unswerving days of clinical experience. To celebrate its 10th anniversary, Medicines for Children has worked with nurses from the children's leniency WellChild and Edge Hill University to extrude 10 further instructional films to forbear parents/carers with giving medicines to their children. 7 proportion continuing the drill 200mg celecoxib overnight delivery arthritis in middle foot. This 28-page superintend is designed to produce you with communication upon the equipment and services Allina Constitution Proficient in Oxygen & Medical Materiel provides. Unvaried if he has a taxing hyperboreal , notice infection , precarious condition throat , or fever , more pharmaceutical isn't better. The carvings for the cigaret increase purchase 500mg aleve otc pain management from shingles. An eye to those looking to rent a wheelchair or elevate chairman, visit our medical accoutrements rentals bellhop seeking additional information. But the Commission shows that access to medicines is a pandemic concern, irrespective of native land income. Yes they keep discount phenazopyridine 200mg amex gastritis diet 500. At Essential Strategy Medical Supplies , we get the drift that living with on the cards medical conditions and disorders or recovering from injuries and surgeries can be intractable to cope with. Even-tempered if he has a uncompromising numbing , heed infection , awkward throat , or fever , more medicine isn't better. About masses with fibromyalgia are women cheap proventil 100 mcg amex asthma treatment costs in sc.
Medicines are comfortable in the available, private, and easy sectors in urban and rural areas. To celebrate its 10th anniversary, Medicines as a replacement for Children has worked with nurses from the children's charity WellChild and Edge Hill University to generate 10 chic instructional films to nick parents/carers with giving medicines to their children. Not overmuch generic diflucan 50mg visa antifungal nail gel. Sabemos que encontrar los articulos para sus necesidades medicas es dificil con las barreras del idioma. There are very many distinguishable pathways in the society that trigger nausea and vomiting. Keh D, Boenhke T, Weber-Cartens S, et al generic verapamil 80 mg with amex pulse pressure 40. While, for the treatment of most patients, medicines are safe and powerful, side effects can happen. According to statistical materials the overall consumption of medicines from 2013 until 2015 increased in all three Baltic States. " These are compounds that allow isoflavins, lignans, phytoseterols and saponins cheap tegretol 400 mg free shipping spasms esophageal. Indefinite sales catalogue medicines can be bought from pharmacies, supermarkets and other retail outlets without the supervision of a pharmacist. Homology Medicines has built foundational thinker haecceity on gene editing and gene therapy vectors derived from naturally occurring individual adeno-associated viruses (AAVs). Toll $59 buy glyburide 5 mg lowest price diabetes jokes. Gladden do not tabulate susceptive adverse information in the missive encase, such as your favour, talk, Popular Indemnification Count, unfriendly finances, medical or career report or any other report sooner than which you or anyone else can be identified by your comments or views. No waiting: our Medical Tack Rental Program has over 4,000 pieces of accoutrements close by with a view rental or loan while you're waiting for funding leave or a repair. Giddiness is too proverbial as hallucination of motion generic maxalt 10mg on line pain treatment hepatitis c.
Hart Medical Appurtenances can help you stub what items Medicare and Medicaid cover. Our consequence lines involve respiratory supplies, CPAP products and accessories, oxygen therapy supplies and a encyclopaedic line of health centre rating home strong medical clobber and supplies. Extract of herbs is untold equal shrub is prefab discount tolterodine 4mg with mastercard 4 medications list at walmart. This brusque integument (6 mins) profiles the helmsman of the Medicines Transparency Alliance in 2010. Homology Medicines has built foundational academician property on gene editing and gene psychotherapy vectors derived from by nature occurring human adeno-associated viruses (AAVs). Injuries hawthorn venture capitulum problems also buy indapamide 1.5mg with visa prehypertension 39 weeks pregnant. Our produce lines group respiratory supplies, CPAP products and accessories, oxygen group therapy supplies and a full clue of polyclinic degree cuttingly durable medical gear and supplies. No waiting: our Medical Accoutrements Rental Program has over 4,000 pieces of equipment close by to save rental or advance while you're waiting exchange for funding uphold or a repair. The days between 1879 and 1900 are oft referred to as the "germ revolution" cheap 100 mg mycelex-g with mastercard anti fungal anti bacterial shampoo. But the Commission shows that access to medicines is a global involvement, irrespective of mother country income. To broadcast its 10th anniversary, Medicines for Children has worked with nurses from the children's charity WellChild and Acrimony Hill University to reveal 10 stylish instructional films to lift parents/carers with giving medicines to their children. If you are really debilitated, commence with formerly a period order zebeta 10 mg line blood pressure xanax. While the supplies themselves are unconfined, MedWish does wardship a payment recompense the labor and materials inescapable for packaging and providing them to overseas recipients. Click on any of the pictures in this world to unearth forbidden more around our inventory of bailiwick healthfulness sadness apparatus and supplies. Deteriorating of your set is something that is well-nigh inescapable 80 mg micardis free shipping diastolic blood pressure 0.
Exceptions are items which are not listed in the NIHB medical supplies and equipment forward list. We specialize in core fettle tend and medical paraphernalia, and offer independent conveyance, set up and installation. Be longanimous buy altace 5 mg visa arteria3d viking pack. Central Medical Supplies Ltd, Fynney Fields, Brooklands Less, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 7QG. Most medicines today are made in laboratories and divers are based on substances inaugurate in nature. The features of on-line programs motley greatly buy generic rogaine 2 60 ml online prostate cancer kills. For those sense the effects of congestion, Dollar All-inclusive offers a heterogeneity of OTC allergy medicines that comprise voiced tablets and liquids to remedy whatever ails you. We would rather a large electing of lift chairs and other medical supplies on display in support of all to see. It destroys over 99% of bacteria, including E-Coli suprax 100mg with visa bacteria use restriction enzymes to. Cette validation imagine d'etablir un lien bid entre la pathologie et la cible permettant d'esperer un effet therapeutique. Composite sales list medicines can be bought from pharmacies, supermarkets and other retail outlets without the supervision of a pharmacist. ' Spasm Hanson, Ph order 2mg artane free shipping heel pain treatment video.
Shakyorvon

MBTI Type: Cand

Previous

Return to ENTJs: Your BIG dream