Empty Forum

Observant and Cooperative: ESTJ, ISTJ, ESFJ, ISFJ

Re: Empty Forum

Postby DArcMattr » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 pm

ProdigalDaughter wrote:I actually really like SJs- especially ESTJs, ISTJs and ISFJs....the only irritating SJ I find is the ESFJ type who always immediately puts me off for some reason and I find ways to avoid contact with them, if possible.

I have had the worst relations with ESFJ types.

My first marriage was to one--I think it was a matter of opposites attracting. There was a lot of other things going on with the first wife besides us being temperamental opposites, but I'd always find myself on the defensive about some perceived slight, or find my easygoing nature being mistaken for an opportunity to take advantage of my flexibility.

In my first professional-type job, I was under the "mentorship" of what I'm sure is an ESFJ. It was hell for me: the nitpicking, my attempts to learn new material met with harsh feedback, plus the emotional outbursts.
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all.
--Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
DArcMattr

MBTI Type: INTP

Postby llBradll » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Ace_ wrote:I live with two, my parents. Also most of my closer relatives are SJs too. How I came out N is beyond me.

Hurray for genetic variation, I guess.

My story pretty much. My mother is ESFJ, and father is ESTJ. Somehow my sis ended up INFJ, and I'm somewhere between INTJ/ENTJ. All of them are overly religious too. I still feel like I'm burdened by the traditional/religious values they've dropped onto me. I feel like they're the family, and I'm some sort of other entity.

I can agree with most of the other assessments of ESFJs. I think they're the worst of the bunch.
llBradll

MBTI Type: iNTj

Postby freeeekyyy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Michael wrote:my father is ISTJ.
i am ENTJ.
i did not get along with him when i was a teenager.
he threw me out of the house when i was 21 for not obeying his rules in his house.
then i grew up.
i bought him a new car for their 30th wedding anniversary.
this forum is not empty now.
that is all, thank you.
:violin:

ISTJs and ESTJs don't like to explain/don't care about the why of anything. That's just the way it is and if you question it you're a bad kid.
freeeekyyy

MBTI Type: INTJ

вспышки гнева чувство тревоги депрессия недовольство

Postby OscarSoams » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:09 pm

тяжесть в голове косоглазие раздражительность аюрведа раздражительность синдром хронической усталости - москва - форумы развитие психики онтогенез и филогенез санкт-петербург эффективное лечение депрессии повышенная нервозность и раздражительность девочки 13 лет функции и стадии развития психики что означает чувство тревоги причина хроническая усталость бледность низкое давление круги под глазами лечение неврастенической депрессии санатории на черном море для лечения синдрома хронической усталости лечение органической депрессии отягощенной алкоголизмом иняз хроническая усталость развитие психики в фило и онтогенезе кратко курение и хроническая усталость

лечение депрессии рунами музыка лечение депрессии психология-борьба со стрессом лечение депрессии в москве бесплатно симптомы чувство тревоги, страха препараты применяемые при логоневрозе, лечение логоневроза беременность повышенная раздражительность неврозах сердца лечение развитие психики и сознание в филогенезе высокое давление и раздражительность

проблема взаимосвязи типов обучения и характера развития психики хроническая усталость чат как можно обрести магическую силу лечение всд депрессии половая дисфункция хроническая усталость как мне избавиться от дрожи раздражительности страха синдром хронической усталости - герпес задержка раздражительность тошнота слабость отличаются повышенной раздражительностью шок, депрессия, стресс

боли в груди чувство тревоги лечение депрессии мдма московский центр коррекции речи и лечение логоневроза как снять напряжение при заикании сотрудничество и противодействие их влияние на развитие психики психологический форум лечение невроза лечение депрессии документальный фильм смотреть онлайн лечение логоневроза методом иглорефлексотерапии как обрести уверенность в себе видеоурок как снять усталость с глаз народная медицина

сколько по времени может занять лечение невроза нвязчивых мыслей лечение логоневроза запорожье лечение логоневроза детей киев развитие психики человека культурно обусловлено средство от раздражительности и нервозности
OscarSoams

MBTI Type: ISTJ

Previous

Return to SJs (Guardians)