Your take on the NFs

Introspective and Cooperative: ENFP, INFP, ESFJ, INFJ

Re: Your take on the NFs

Postby LOST TALE » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:45 am

I have both an INFP and an ENFP friend.

Btw, I have many CLEVER diplomats and analyst friends. The total Overkill for noob teachers. (EPIC)
First you have the motherfucking ESTJ raging, then the calm INTP and INFP's throw out a well tought check-mate (thanks to INTJ mode engaged guy intervention) logical and diplomaticly placed argument. The ENTP smoothing things out and getting the feelers into thinking mode with his charismatic quick witted talks (so funny) :dance: . and the SFJ's hiding form the storm! :violin:

Before I start, Diplomats are useful better intermediates between mastermind Analysts and the rest part of your plan. ( you can use them for anythign that is human relation, such as keeping an INTJ from turning against you :D)
They have many uses.

In my case I have a very intelligent INFP ( you will mistake him for analyst forever probably)

My ENFP loves me, side note: ENFP+ENTP = Joyful cheer-leading twins of Leadership!
ENFP + other analyst are interesting. The ENFP friend is very mature individual and has all traits. ENFP being a preference.
He came to me criticising other's feelings, with his own feelings and thinking and he was of a higher counciousness that involved superior understanding, uncompatible with newbs. He saw in me a *very* Trustworthy Leader (the dream of diplomats).

The INFP is recognised as the most inteligent of my class (because he spent time showing it off (not with the bad intonetion). but behind his mature thoughts is a feeler 8-) . But his intuition is focused on material connections, instead of diplomatic human relations... A deep Intuitive mind and the Fast mind uses feelings. An interesting mix to talk to! He lacks judgement (use of quick mind) so his logic deep brain accompaniesh feels and ..complex.

He does show sometimes the ''It's meant to be'' idealistic Bias although he brags being realist, but with the lack of understanding, has a very cynical view of society (EXTREME).

His an INTP who happens to be...INFP???

His feelings combined with his prospection can give place to a veyr rare phenomenon , the opposite extreme of closed mind. The Totalitarian temporal Agnosticism, That's not his primary state, but he will spend most time denying shit, too bad, he could of been a good agnostic talk.

Another is an ESTJ, holy-shit the extreme exemple of S's valuing knowledge of understanding. The wikipedia dictionary he is. He also has the Extreme Judgement Bias with Rare but existing close mind. I'm pretty sure, if he's not agnostic, I know he is Agnostic within the realm of Theist hypothesises lol, so if you want some constructive theism, he is a decent source of constructive knowledge.
LOST TALE

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Re: Your take on the NFs

Postby 1KLA » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:43 am

My best friend is an INFP
so so smart, offers depth and introspection.

Does lack logic and judgment which have gotten her in trouble through life.

We compliment each other.

i love long conversations with her!!!
1KLA

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Previous

Return to NFs (Idealists)