There Will Be Blood

Stereotype fictional personalities to the extreme

There Will Be Blood

Postby Senphi » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:30 am

An excellent film made in 2007. I'm pretty sure the main character is an ENTJ. I understand that the guy who played the role even won the academy award for best actor. Has anyone else seen it? If you haven't, I highly recommend it.
Senphi

MBTI Type: INTP

Re: There Will Be Blood

Postby DiscoBiscuit » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 am

Seen it, loved it. Daniel Plainview very well could be an ENTJ. If it weren't for his speeches to the townsfolk about the wells throughout the film I would say he's an INTJ. Either way, I think his E/I split is pretty close.
“Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.”
- Kenny Powers -
DiscoBiscuit

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Re: There Will Be Blood

Postby LeonardoLestat » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:04 am

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type: ISFP

Cheap Real hair Hairpieces Regarding Dark-colored Women

Postby JerryVap » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:37 am

Inexpensive real human hair hairpieces Wigs For Black Women
with regard to black ladies seem natural usually are not super easy to find these days. Most women are actually preventing rear together with hair loss that is brought about due to later years, cancer malignancy Halo Hair Extensions
or tension. Hair pieces are produced through various businesses throughout the world but only couple of look organic and real.

There are a lot of considerations for dark ladies to have the correct as well as the Cheap Wigs
best hairpiece to wear. Should you be considering to acquire one on your own, you need to establish first the reasons at the rear of Hair Extensions
it, whether or not is the costume for everyday make use of or is it only for Hair Extensions
fashion.

There are lots of locks hairpiece kinds available for you personally through online retailers. One of several perfect Wigs
wig sorts for you personally is but one which is created from natural splendor.
JerryVap

MBTI Type: Xxxx

Return to Temperaments on TV/ in Movies