The need for closure

Pointers from your peers

The need for closure

Postby Contrarian » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:37 pm

I feel an absolute "need to know" about anything pertaining to my life. For example, I do not like not having some sort of idea of where I'll be next year, in 5 years, etc. I really don't like it when people talk about life in terms of the unpredictability. I think this might go without saying but is this the Judging side within me?

For instance, I took about 6 different personality tests before being content that my answer truly was ENTJ (every single one of them agreed). Is this a constant quest for the known? Does anyone else run into obsessions in this light?
Contrarian

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Re: The need for closure

Postby visitingINTP » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:46 am

Yep. Definitely sounds like Judging to me. I generally don't know what I'm doing next week, and I'm not completely comfortable unless I have the rest of the day to just mess around with.

So what do you have planned for the next five years?
visitingINTP

MBTI Type: INTP

Re: The need for closure

Postby manaflux » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:15 am

J function definitely, and being genuine with what you want out of life. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've gone with the flow and at the end of the day, had a vision of where life was going, only to be told I would never be satisfied with where I am at now when I shared. Because apparently thinking ahead = not being happy with where you are at to some. I think it's smart to do this, and try to visualize how you'll feel in the future doing what you want. If it resonates you probably have the right idea. For the most part I go with the flow though, but I need a lot of time alone if I think I'm going in the wrong direction. I also have a tendency to flip out if people show up without saying anything in advance, especially after I've told them let me know if you are coming over or want to do something.
manaflux

MBTI Type: ISTP

Virtual reality headset Fibrum Pro

Postby LindaEncub » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:57 am

FIBRUM PRO is a portable virtual reality headset bundled together with Fibrum VR applications available on Google Play, AppStore and Windows Phone Marketplace. It’s lightweight, hygienic and very easy to use. Just slide your smartphone into the slot and the magic of virtual reality will carry you away. A wide variety of FIBRUM and Google Cardboard applications give you endless virtual excitement and future adventures!
Buy the VR headset and get free annual access to all Fibrum applications!!!
LindaEncub

MBTI Type: INFP

Virtual reality headset Fibrum Pro

Postby LindaEncub » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:59 am

FIBRUM PRO is a portable virtual reality headset bundled together with Fibrum VR applications available on Google Play, AppStore and Windows Phone Marketplace. It’s lightweight, hygienic and very easy to use. Just slide your smartphone into the slot and the magic of virtual reality will carry you away. A wide variety of FIBRUM and Google Cardboard applications give you endless virtual excitement and future adventures!
Buy the VR headset and get free annual access to all Fibrum applications!!!
LindaEncub

MBTI Type: INFP

Return to ENTJ 'How To' Guide