ENTJ meet up?

This was inevitable: available ENTJs and others

ENTJ meet up?

Postby Oneredthread » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:54 pm

I would just like to lay eyes on another ENTJ- what would it hurt- would we all kill each other? Seriously folks? seems like the only guy that could handle me might be another ENTJ- anyone dated one of our kind?
Oneredthread

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Re: ENTJ meet up?

Postby ComplexMango » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:08 pm

You know what - I'd be up for a meet up. Its been a couple years since the last time, which was quite interesting. I'm in Houston too, so let me know if you're interested, and anybody else is welcome too, of course.

PS Haven't dated an ENTJ, but went on a date with an ENTJ once and dated an INTJ for a while. Didn't work out, but it was pretty cool to find someone that 'got it' much of the time. Personality trumps temperament though, in my opinion.
"Life gets better if we admit that its already pretty good"
ComplexMango
Site Admin

Postby llBradll » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Can you describe the last meet up? I'm really curious as to how it went.
llBradll

MBTI Type: iNTj

Postby ComplexMango » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 pm

llBradll wrote:Can you describe the last meet up? I'm really curious as to how it went.

It was a while ago, 2 INTPs, 3 ENTJs. It was pretty cool, I thought, because everybody got along very easily and there wasn't really any awkwardness. One person couldn't stay too long, but she and I met up again a couple times later, which was also cool. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised to see how down to earth ENTJ women are, and that they have a lot of common sense. ;) It was fun, but I got too wrapped up in other stuff to try and organize another one of these things... but since then I've discovered that someone else I already knew was an ENTJ, and we have gotten to be close friends since. It just seems a lot easier to relate, very relaxing interaction because I can just be myself without having to keep explaining myself.

Again - if anyone is up for something in Houston/ CA let me know, I'm interested.
ComplexMango
Site Admin

Postby PoodleSyndrome » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:42 am

ComplexMango wrote:Overall, I was pleasantly surprised to see how down to earth ENTJ women are, and that they have a lot of common sense.

I presume this is meant well. But I think makes me wonder. Isn't this to be expected of women ENTJs too not just the men? I would imagine that this would be true regardless of gender. I do think that there are gender differences and it also makes a difference who is the is perceiving and being perceived, but I don't think it applies in this case. I am surprised that you are surprised.
The smartest dog is .... a Border Collie.
PoodleSyndrome

Postby ComplexMango » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 am

PoodleSyndrome wrote:
ComplexMango wrote:Overall, I was pleasantly surprised to see how down to earth ENTJ women are, and that they have a lot of common sense.

I presume this is meant well. But I think makes me wonder. Isn't this to be expected of women ENTJs too not just the men? I would imagine that this would be true regardless of gender. I do think that there are gender differences and it also makes a difference who is the is perceiving and being perceived, but I don't think it applies in this case. I am surprised that you are surprised.

You make an excellent point. I should have mentioned that the 2 ENTJs who showed up were women, I didn't personally know any male ENTJs at the time (had suspected one colleague was, but he turned out to be INTJ. And since he was older, I had higher expectations from him anyway).
ComplexMango
Site Admin

Postby Oneredthread » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:14 pm

I'm up for meeting- what's next?!I'm in the Houston galleria area
Oneredthread

Postby ComplexMango » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:14 am

Oneredthread wrote:I'm up for meeting- what's next?!I'm in the Houston galleria area

Nice, I'm in the Galleria area too. Not sure how many forum lurkers are in Houston, I hope they reply to this thread. I'll PM details for suggested times and venue.
ComplexMango
Site Admin

Postby doctaO » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:35 am

Randomly stumbled on this forum and I happen to be an ENTJ from Houston too. I would be interested in a meetup.
doctaO

MBTI Type: entj

Postby lamer » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 am

joelevacy wrote:i think it would be an awesome idea no we wouldnt kill each other as long as we come to find middle ground and we not make a competition over who says what & when like for instance maybe take turns speaking i know some younger entj might find an elder entjs advice inspiring or one might be able to help another hash out relationship problems just think we are all the same type maybe we can join to form one massive brain of experince and fillin the blanks of each other so that we can all go back to our cornerstone or region and be on our super A game. i could type all day but were all visionary people just imagine we might even beat out intjs in the genious department

I would appreciate if you could put some comma or period on your post. :doh:
Per timorem ambulate! Flammam in anima ardete! Longa et obcura nox a prima luce superabitur.
lamer

Next

Return to Singles