What the hell, why not a singles section

This was inevitable: available ENTJs and others

What the hell, why not a singles section

Postby ComplexMango » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:20 am

The ENTJ Dating section on this forum is definitely the most active - so here goes. Feel free to put yourself out there: it would be a shame to deprive the world of some of its most eligible singles!!! :D
"Life gets better if we admit that its already pretty good"
ComplexMango
Site Admin

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Re: What the hell, why not a singles section

Postby lamer » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:26 pm

ComplexMango wrote:The ENTJ Dating section on this forum is definitely the most active - so here goes. Feel free to put yourself out there: it would be a shame to deprive the world of some of its most eligible singles!!! :D

What is this? a dating section? lol

How come you become a help-match man (means the one who introduces two persons to each other to pair with)? They say there are 4 most silly things, the top one is becoming this kind of man. When they are happy with a new partner, they will not think of you. But if they get problem, they will scream your name and ring your number all night long to complain :mrgreen:
Is this just for singles only? if im married with children, and want a secret lover, can i sign in to get some handsome white man here 8-)?
Per timorem ambulate! Flammam in anima ardete! Longa et obcura nox a prima luce superabitur.
lamer

Postby mserogerb » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Lamer wrote:
if im married with children, and want a secret lover, can i sign in to get some handsome white man here ?

Maybe!! Post a picture, with a little skin. I may be an ENTJ but when it comes to an affair ( which I have never had) I am a total S. If I get caught she better be damn good looking!!!

mserogerb

Our Deepest Fear is that We Are Powerful Beyond Measure
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Marianne Williamson
mserogerb

Postby BANNED » Sun May 01, 2011 12:05 am

I turn my back for just a few months and I see THIS? :lol:

(I like the concept, but TBH, there's like 10 members of this site, dispersed all over the world. Publicize the site, and watch the ENTJs kill each other during their steakhouse dates. They're single for a reason.)

:whistle: :? :dance:
BANNED

MBTI Type: ENTx

Postby lamer » Mon May 09, 2011 10:55 pm

mserogerb wrote:Maybe!! Post a picture, with a little skin. I may be an ENTJ but when it comes to an affair ( which I have never had) I am a total S. If I get caught she better be damn good looking!!!

Hmmm. actually you dont need to show so much flesh to look good. Attact man by flesh is a cheap way, and of course, this just attracts the wrong type of men.
But hey, if i have a secret lover, he should be among the age of 25- 35, as they would be mature, stable and strong! 8-)
kidding aside, let me confess my heart here. I guess i am falling hard for ...Wasabi! my bad luck, he is into someone now, maybe .... the site admin guy? Somebody there is sneezing? :mrgreen:
Per timorem ambulate! Flammam in anima ardete! Longa et obcura nox a prima luce superabitur.
lamer

Postby BlackBriar » Sat May 14, 2011 5:19 pm

All text and no pictures yet? If pictures are worth a thousand words, then here you go.
Image Image
Here. I hope this stirs up something. :clap:
BlackBriar

Postby senada » Mon May 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Lamer:
kidding aside, let me confess my heart here. I guess i am falling hard for ...Wasabi!

:lol:
senada

MBTI Type: xNFx

Postby lamer » Tue May 17, 2011 10:06 pm

senada wrote:Lamer:
kidding aside, let me confess my heart here. I guess i am falling hard for ...Wasabi!

No, this is extremely serious!!! 8-)
taming that wild horse is really hard work though. But no problem, i love such a challenge! i'm type 8 BTW :mrgreen:
lamer

Postby BlackBriar » Thu May 19, 2011 4:45 pm

lamer wrote:
senada wrote:Lamer:

No, this is extremely serious!!! 8-)
taming that wild horse is really hard work though. But no problem, i love such a challenge! i'm type 8 BTW :mrgreen:

you're a sick person. wasabi? really?
BlackBriar

Postby ComplexMango » Fri May 20, 2011 12:49 am

lamer wrote:
ComplexMango wrote:The ENTJ Dating section on this forum is definitely the most active - so here goes. Feel free to put yourself out there: it would be a shame to deprive the world of some of its most eligible singles!!! :D

What is this? a dating section? lol

How come you become a help-match man (means the one who introduces two persons to each other to pair with)? They say there are 4 most silly things, the top one is becoming this kind of man. When they are happy with a new partner, they will not think of you. But if they get problem, they will scream your name and ring your number all night long to complain :mrgreen:
Is this just for singles only? if im married with children, and want a secret lover, can i sign in to get some handsome white man here 8-)?

So what are the three other 'most silly things'? Have to hear this...
"Life gets better if we admit that its already pretty good"
ComplexMango
Site Admin

Next

Return to Singles