What the hell, why not a singles section

This was inevitable: available ENTJs and others

Re: What the hell, why not a singles section

Postby paucitypersonality » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Wasabi wrote:
Probably white

Caucasian.

As far as I know, in America they are the same. However I don't consider myself as a white. Altought close, I still think white and caucasians are a bit different.

I bet you have a Facebook account that has nothing on it or very little, or you deactivated it eventually. Maybe you didn't create one but I think that's a small chance.

LOL!

You are quite accurate (mostly) in your assesment. Amazing. Did you read it from somewhere? Working on Intelligence helps I guess.

Oh wait...Are you surveyin after me?

I label myself as caucasian. :D I'm mostly white.

In my field of work we produce products mainly with pattern analysis based on detailed facts of the past and such. We use psychology too when dealing with present situations and using other sources of information. We work on a tactical level in large but a lot of strategy too.

In no way do we do specific profiling of individuals though, that's a different field than my own. Surveying after you? That's a strange thing to say. Like scoping through all the posts you've ever written in this forum? "Gathering Intel?" No. Weird. The way you write, respond, interact, and your current job (as well as many things you have said to me) led me to these conclusions while directly interacting with you. I just recently learned of your lifestyle, which also tells me a lot about you. You "talk" a lot of yourself. You don't really need to post a picture of yourself now. :geek:

So you aren't American... :cry: That's too bad; You'd never make it for a meet-up. Those chances are much more slim if you don't live here. Sadness...Well, I think you definitely live in one of the allied/neutral America-affiliated countries. I could be wrong. This guess is based off internet censorship and technical censorship. Plus we've got a good little number of allied countries, ha--so the probability...
“Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.”
paucitypersonality

MBTI Type: xxxx

Postby Wasabi » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 pm

So what other intel you are needed to gather about me?
Fkyu is the only proven path to fkyu.

Fkyu of Self is the only proven path to fkyu.

--------------

This....is...FKYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

---------------

In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society
Wasabi

MBTI Type: FKYU

Postby paucitypersonality » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Adament are we? Why not PM?
“Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.”
paucitypersonality

Postby lamer » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 am

paucitypersonality wrote:hehehehe

hey paucity, you look good! decent!
Per timorem ambulate! Flammam in anima ardete! Longa et obcura nox a prima luce superabitur.
lamer

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby lamer » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 am

llBradll wrote:Wasabi is probably a celebrity of some sort to be so secretive. Having a fake picture and living on a tomato farm is all the evidence I need.

I suspect he's the new posterboy for Old Spice.
[quote="llBradll"]
lets have some analysis on this guy:
- he has long face and not angled means not a decisive man and not attractive
- small eyes with narrow width between is an indication of a narrow- minded and non generous man, sexual tendency-i.e looks for sex only from woman.
- thin lips+ the way to get the straw on his mouth is a big indication of on- generous man- which is a big turn off for woman.
-less hairy although he is white- means he is not strong man, doesnt look manly
-his looks and free long hair : just give off a picture of a playboy more than a serious man a woman wants to settle down with.
Wasabi, you are looking like this?
Per timorem ambulate! Flammam in anima ardete! Longa et obcura nox a prima luce superabitur.
lamer

Postby Wasabi » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:50 am

It's possible for me to look like this.

Fkyu of Self is the only proven path to fkyu.

--------------

This....is...FKYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

---------------

In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society
Wasabi

MBTI Type: FKYU

Postby paucitypersonality » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 pm

lamer wrote:
paucitypersonality wrote:hehehehe

hey paucity, you look good! decent!

Haha. Thank you :) I try.
paucitypersonality

Postby lamer » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 am

Wasabi wrote:

nobody can look totally the same with someone. even twins or even two halves of your face still has different things to differentiate!
Post a picture of yourself then, ( if you are shy or not confident to do that in public, you can PM me, huh? :mrgreen: ), i will tell you the difference, ok?
lamer

Postby paucitypersonality » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 am

lamer wrote:
Wasabi wrote:

nobody can look totally the same with someone. even twins or even two halves of your face still has different things to differentiate!
Post a picture of yourself then, ( if you are shy or not confident to do that in public, you can PM me, huh? :mrgreen: ), i will tell you the difference, ok?

Because there is no "like" button.
LIKE!
paucitypersonality

Postby ComplexMango » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:23 pm

lamer wrote:
Wasabi wrote:

Come on Wasabi, the ladies are in a chorus! You can't let em down! You have to do it for lamer and pp
"Life gets better if we admit that its already pretty good"
ComplexMango
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Singles