What the hell, why not a singles section

This was inevitable: available ENTJs and others

Re: What the hell, why not a singles section

Postby llBradll » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 am

paucitypersonality wrote:REbound? That wasn't a rebound. I'm falling in love with my xbox now though :mrgreen:

[Insert terrible joke about you making a complete 360]
llBradll

MBTI Type: iNTj

Postby lamer » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:06 am

paucitypersonality wrote:I'm on my knees, begging you ^_^

:lol:
you should add up soon after that: here is my ass, pls kiss it.
Per timorem ambulate! Flammam in anima ardete! Longa et obcura nox a prima luce superabitur.
lamer

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby lamer » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 am

[quote="lamer"]
i find caucasian men look best in white race.
my listfor most good looking men ( descending):
1.south europe and some parts of asia: greek, turkey, italian, spanish, portugese,
2. the rest of europe and australia
3.south america
4. south asia
5. north america
For north america, i find that ones with hebrew origin is very intellectual and very good looking, so can be listed up to the #1 or 2"
edit:
i forgot to add black men in the list. If they are born by a white parent, then they are mostly very good looking, can be listed to # 2 or #3, and still higher than north asian men. Due to the similar body structure with white men, black men have good shape ( V shape) which make them look strong.
Last edited by lamer on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Per timorem ambulate! Flammam in anima ardete! Longa et obcura nox a prima luce superabitur.
lamer

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby paucitypersonality » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:19 am

damn I assume that it's the same for women :'(
“Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.”
paucitypersonality

MBTI Type: xxxx

Postby Wasabi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am

lamer wrote:ah, this guy looks good, but he has sorrow look, seems he has just been over his illness.

I think he's in more like "What now?" kind of additude than illness. Tired perhaps.

lamer wrote:1.south europe and some parts of asia: greek, turkey, italian, spanish, portugese,

What is that now? Another intelligence officer? I guess I'm an open book now. Do you guys track my IP address or what?
Fkyu is the only proven path to fkyu.

Fkyu of Self is the only proven path to fkyu.

--------------

This....is...FKYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

---------------

In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society
Wasabi

MBTI Type: FKYU

Postby paucitypersonality » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 am

Oh COME ON now...Lol. Yes Wasabi, we love you and we're obsessed with you and so we are just tracing the fuck outta you haha. Pretty soon we'll be hacking into your phone records and releasing information into the news.
Note the extensive use of sarcasm :P
“Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.”
paucitypersonality

Postby Wasabi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:11 am

paucitypersonality wrote:Oh COME ON now...Lol. Yes Wasabi, we love you and we're obsessed with you and so we are just tracing the fuck outta you haha.

lol. One thing that is for sure with you...is curiousity. You have alot of it.

--------------

---------------

In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society
Wasabi

Postby paucitypersonality » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 am

Wasabi wrote:
paucitypersonality wrote:Oh COME ON now...Lol. Yes Wasabi, we love you and we're obsessed with you and so we are just tracing the fuck outta you haha.

lol. One thing that is for sure with you...is curiousity. You have alot of it.

I feast on useless facts. It's a bit like a game and an addiction. I like getting under people's skin sometimes if someone makes themselves vulnerable.
paucitypersonality

Postby Wasabi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 am

paucitypersonality wrote:I like getting under people's skin sometimes if someone makes themselves vulnerable.

Getting under skin is definitely what you are doing. Thats passion.

I wish that passion was pointed towards more earthy things. Like having curiousity about certain things and using whatever means to gain it. The world would be much much better place if more people like that would exist. In other words, passion for discovery and exploration.

--------------

---------------

Wasabi

Postby paucitypersonality » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 am

Wasabi wrote:Thats passion.

I wish that passion was pointed towards more earthy things. Like having curiousity about certain things and using whatever means to gain it. The world would be much much better place if more people like that would exist. In other words, passion for discovery and exploration.

*Passion? Not at all. That was logic I was using on you earlier. Deductive reasoning. Small scale focus.

Earthy things? Not sure what you mean about "certain things." Hm...There's two ideas crossing over here. I was told that the world would be a better place if more people were "innocent" as myself. I think he meant to say the same thing. Being innocent leads to extensive curiousity which equals passion? This sounds like a similiar statement...
One day you will post a picture of youself.
paucitypersonality

PreviousNext

Return to Singles