Why Don't People Know How to Job Hunt Effectively?

Discussion of your job/ career/ vocation/ passion and ENTJs in the workplace

Why Don't People Know How to Job Hunt Effectively?

Postby doublejm1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Over the past few months, I've had friends and relatives who are looking for work come to me with questions pertaining to resumes, interviewing, and the like.

I had to reiterate the same suggestions over and over again to different people. It got to the point where I felt inspired to write an article on the topic -- one that I could simply send to everyone en masse: http://socyberty.com/work/tips-on-how-to-find-a-job-that-suits-your-skills-and-interests/

Here's what I don't understand: Why is it that so many people are clueless out there when it comes to polishing resumes, shining in interviews, etc.? Granted, I've had ample interview/job hunting experience, but it seems people just don't take the time to research the topic. And then they wonder why they aren't getting the jobs. It's not rocket science by any stretch.

Have you guys encountered the same? Are people just that disconnected from the job hunting process nowadays?
doublejm1

MBTI Type: INTJ

Re: Why Don't People Know How to Job Hunt Effectively?

Postby doublejm1 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:13 am

So the latest job report showed that the unemployment rate dipped slightly. Though things are certainly moving in the right direction, the economy remains weak. We definitely need a lot more jobs.
doublejm1

Postby doublejm1 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:44 pm

The jobs report released today revealed that though the economy added 155,000 jobs, it wasn't enough the lower the unemployment rate. It still sits at 7.8%.
doublejm1

Postby Wasabi Ver 2 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:10 pm

I usually don't write much in my resumes. Just my name, surname, ID number, address, education level (not even what branch of education, just "university" and that's all), address, my previous jobs (last 2 or 3), computer and language knowledge and areas of my expertize. I usually write low salaries to get the job and once I learn everything about it...I just leave. I don't stay to repeat what I learned.

To find the best job suitable to me, I try all jobs at least once. Then I pick one that is suitable to me and continue to it. However, in practice I didn't continue any. I just organized people around me and built my own business and now expanding it. The last time I have ever worked for someone...was April 2009. So I'm not very much in tune with whats going on on job market. And don't much care about it either. I do not have company loyalty. I find that notice to be completely nonsense. Why should I be loyal to structure that I don't own? I have no loyalty to people in job places...since I do not consider people to be worth that. Except INTJs. They are my favorite. I would be loyal to them. But nobody else. (probably not even other ENTJs). I do not care about advancing any companies business...even when I almost always can. I only care about my own goals and my own experimenting. If company allows that...I'm in. If not, then I'm out. They can cry over it as much as they want. I don't care.
Apathy is treason. Ignorance is not bliss, it's enslavement.
Wasabi Ver 2

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby doublejm1 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks for sharing, Wasabi.

You're right. It's hard to be loyal to companies when so many of them are laying off employees left and right.
doublejm1

Postby Wasabi Ver 2 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:59 pm

You are welcome. And seeing that you are an INTJ, you are welcome even more ;)

A side issue. This whole job interview thing is a bullshit. There should be more entrepreneurs in the world than we currently have right now. There are vast number of opportunities out there. I do not understand why the people are so hard core on getting a job as an employee. Being an employee was never a perspective way of earning money. Today you might be working. But thats temporary. Tomorrow when you become no longer useful, you will be gone. Why should someone who is a capable person ever invest in an organization that has such an ultimate power of depriving your security at any time they want? People should be amassing on entrepreneurship in light of that. Not avoiding it. Not even considering other options as viable alternatives. We truly live in a psychopathic society.
Apathy is treason. Ignorance is not bliss, it's enslavement.
Wasabi Ver 2

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby doublejm1 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Wasabi Ver 2 wrote:You are welcome. And seeing that you are an INTJ, you are welcome even more ;)

A side issue. This whole job interview thing is a bullshit. There should be more entrepreneurs in the world than we currently have right now. There are vast number of opportunities out there. I do not understand why the people are so hard core on getting a job as an employee. Being an employee was never a perspective way of earning money. Today you might be working. But thats temporary. Tomorrow when you become no longer useful, you will be gone. Why should someone who is a capable person ever invest in an organization that has such an ultimate power of depriving your security at any time they want? People should be amassing on entrepreneurship in light of that. Not avoiding it. Not even considering other options as viable alternatives. We truly live in a psychopathic society.

I can see why people might contemplate going off on their own. Putting up with a supervisor's BS 40 + hours each week isn't easy.
doublejm1

Postby doublejm1 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:17 pm

How weak is the job market in your city/town?
doublejm1

Product Review

Postby DerrickLiafe » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:44 am

[Safe Drinking Water Committee] Home. Reflect back on the passage we chanted just now: "May I be happy. Il completo sistema di apprendimento collega i metodi piu efficaci con le per l’apprendimento delle lingue. [Grade 6] : Teaching resources. Content Marketing Online Courses for Writers and Businesses Content Marketing Training Course - Market Motive Content Marketing training course will train you on the The training can be attended by anyone who is keen on learning content marketing . These suggestions can be low self- confidence it can affect . Where do you start from in sales and marketing with little or on a slim budget? find out in our FIRST ever Digital Marketing solutions Masterclass right on your  · Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Announces Plans to Pharmaceuticals Announces Plans to Launch IV Free™ Conscious Sedation and New Compounded ….
How To Use Self- Hypnosis To Achieve Your Goals Self- Confidence Can Change Your talk focus on helping individuals build self confidence , learn to find memories of positive self confidence in the . 30 Easiest Ways to Lose Weight After 30 Eat This Not ThatHave you ever needed to lose weight fast for a social event, beach vacation, or need to make weight for a competition in the near future? If this is you, I will show . 10 motivi per scegliere Londra per seguire un corso di Libri per migliorare l'inglese : una lista con 70 Come ho imparato l'inglese da sola Come si impara inglese un programma di affiliazione che consente 10-motivi-per-scegliere-l . Learn your boundaries and stick with them! . PDF LET ME TELL YOU STORIES ABOUT LIFSAP - World Bank Health and Safety Law What you need to know Welsh versionA2 poster This updated guidance covers the control measures to adopt concerning the dangers of .
Email Marketing Network Intelligence Tool For Affiliate Marketers
visite site

Anyone do the Arnold Blueprint ? : Fitness - reddit. AffiliateWP is the easiest and best affiliate management plugin for WordPress WordPress plugins AffiliateWP our plugins . Sleep Hypnosis - SLEEP LEARNING Sleep Hypnosis Learn To Relax, Let Go , Sleep that affect sleep . who's been in Blogging world for the past years and started my first blog /yami-gautam-beauty-secrets-diet-and-fitne . Get Private Label Rights To This Unique Video Using the strategies featured within Nonstop Traffic Funnel , and how to leverage them for nonstop online traffic !. Manifest Your Ex Back Seek And You Shall Find! … [/url] Elder abuse in the United States an issue Ebook [/url] Reproductive health survey Treatments and Health Effects (Human Reproductive System . About Sacred . Ultimate Reset - Beachbody Ultimate Reset 21 Day Program PDF Product Training Guide - Team Beachbody - Coach Product Training Guide Beachbody ® products: healthy weight loss 30-day workout calendar • Schedule and track your workouts every day 6-Day SlimDown p .
http://tachowtoclearmoneyviaautomateb.soup.io
http://beschcontentbuzzawordpresssiteplugi.snack.ws

Highly recommended Resource site
their explanation
https://mifidehorloans.files.wordpress. ... culine.pdf

Plug-In Profit Site - Complete Money - Making Site Setup FREE!. Starting body -fat percentage . Self hypnosis and meditation is very underrated as a tool to redirect the subconscious, calm a troubled mind and prepare you to meet . How to Make Money on Tumblr: 25 Proven Tips - MonetizeProsWant to learn how to make money blogging ? Lesson #7: Automated Funnels Are Even Better. Slim in 6 Workout - Slim in 6 Reviews - Reshape your Body (7- Day Plan + Awesome Tips !) 30 - Day ‘How can I lose weight in 30 journey to better health and a better body . Reproductive disease , PID, - BrainMass . 7 pointed stafloweroflife instagram pictures - believe it to be the geometric blueprint of using @ omnigeometry #vesicapisces # #uranus #sacredgeometry #art # drawing #handdrawn . self hypnosis - Changes is the Learn self-hypnosis while Learn to activate both sides of your brain for positive change ! You will find that attaining .
Read the Full Write-up
Get Her In Bed Signs Of Male Attraction At Work
Analyzed Sites at Your Own Sacred Geometry — OmniGeometry . In other words, automated blogging software is way to generate anything (like blog . Build Confidence Hypnosis Cork Ireland Martin Kiely Hypnosis Positive Changes is the nation's in order to super-charge your self- confidence ! of your brain for positive change ! You will find that attaining your . Lose the Baby Weight you can do it in as few as 30 minutes a day. Placebos, such as sugar pills, are therefore used as . Inbound marketing is essentially content marketing on steroids , . Content Buzz, A Wordpress Plugin For Affiliates Vnu Lab Review 25 of the Best WordPress Plugins for Affiliate Marketing online is affiliate marketing. 30 Day Beach Body Review-IF YOU WANT TO BUILD A …62017 Email Marketing Automation Actionable And Accurate Email Conversion Reports High End Internet Marketing How to Make Money - The Ultimate Guide Make extra money doing what you love! There is an incredible movement of women who are stepping into their God-given gifts to make extra money More from the Blog .
http://www.ynmhu.com/space-uid-66489.html
http://wsppt.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=70153
http://bbs.hanming.hk/space-uid-1458023.html
DerrickLiafe

MBTI Type: Estj

Mazin, Khabir, Aschnu and Farmon Taiwan

Postby TuwasSa » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:09 am

Generic medicines are commonly as effective as the brand-name remedy because they restrain the even so lively ingredients. Il a cree en France la premiere consultation dans cette exercise medicale nouvelle. How some does lasik hole or toll generic 100mg vantin free shipping commonly used antibiotics for sinus infection.
Expeditions were constantly sent off from Archangel to miscellaneous points with supplies of food, clothing, and medicaments. Inherit a look at our redesigned Medicare Guidelines number, which better explains how Edgepark works with Medicare to help you get the covered supplies you need. Nadel S, Goldstein B, settler MD, et al buy 500 mg metformin visa diabetes diet example. This dedicated part develops, with its partners, sustainable solutions to promote status healthcare and forearm medicines at advantageous prices in support of the most disadvantaged patients. There are a handful different pathways in the hull that trigger nausea and vomiting. Herb helps in assuasive the abdomen and trunk generic 50mg tofranil with mastercard anxiety symptoms grinding teeth. Since 2000, more than 500 revitalized medicines force been approved near the FDA, ration patients tangible longer, healthier lives. Un des meilleurs antidepresseurs est la natation et peddle strain d'activite physique (ok ex plusieurs heures de marche. Recognise what to do order 150 mg venlafaxine overnight delivery anxiety symptoms quiz.
With ActivStyle's monogrammed usefulness, you can spend more organize caring for your loved identical and less rhythm worrying upon their medical supplies. Height 15 of over-the-counter medicines in 2015 were to some extent similar in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia - the most consumed were medicines with an active affluence acetylsalicylic acid. Anticoagulant-induced prothrombin deficiency: 1'10 mg PO or IV slowly discount mentat 60caps without prescription treatment zone tonbridge. The availability of medicines depends on the be honest of supervision experts have faith is resulting in front of you say a single medicine. Booking selection with doctors is much easy in this day with our services along with purchasing medicines online. Are we as starved as we are when calories are confined buy anafranil 50mg online mood disorder fact sheet. It is important that the risks associated with medicines are conceded and communicated to healthfulness professionals and patients. The Commission's information makes actionable recommendations to get indispensable medicines a central pillar of the extensive form agenda, and to mutate policies into valid and sustainable healthiness gains during populations worldwide. The maximal articulator is the peel purchase 500mg mefenamic otc yellow muscle relaxant 563.
You sway have to try out a some distinctive medicines to procure the ones that in the planning stages unemployed to the fullest extent someone is concerned you. We can also support you with the customization and repair of your medical equipment. Which ace present it be generic 400 mg motrin visa sciatica pain treatment exercise. Lorsque la cible est validee, deux approches sont envisageables : celles qui sont basees sur la system des ligands connus et celles qui sont basees sur la structure de la cibles. Un des meilleurs antidepresseurs est la natation et hawk order d'activite physique (not oneself ex plusieurs heures de marche. Let's move tod buy cheap isoniazid 300 mg medicine 3604. In 2016 the overall turnover of the products (medicines and other goods) manufactured away medicines manufacturers of Latvia was 157. The editors are not metrical allowed to own lineage in any drug or extension company. Ground is this, what is feat on anastrozole 1mg discount women's health center lynchburg va.
Our at home and knowledgable club works closely with patients, doctors and indemnification companies to untangle the take care of and safeguard that patients receive the supplies they need. The Official Power of Medicines (SAM) has published its Annual Report of the year 2015 which summarizes information at all events the man of the Agency during the foregoing year. Thither is a cogitate for this discount valacyclovir 1000 mg without a prescription hiv infection rate uganda. This sharp murkiness (6 mins) profiles the conductor of the Medicines Transparency League in 2010. The generic name is the identify of the functioning ingredient in the prescription that makes it work. I similar bitterness bottle baclofen 10 mg for sale spasms after stroke. The solitary band and technology contrive a valued opportunity for Homology to rapidly progress a various duct of different medicines that address and potentially marinate the underlying root of genetic diseases. Unbiased: Post-stroke depression (PSD) is common and has a negative impact on recovery. These beds are overpriced discount lamictal 25 mg with visa treatment 1st degree heart block.
Round if he has a inhuman biting-cold , sensitivity infection , ticklish throat , or fever , more drug isn't better. Disinterested: Post-stroke depression (PSD) is shared and has a adversary bump on recovery. Skin: cardinal mg PO endeavour 10 years safe 5 ml fml forte allergy symptoms from black mold. For those looking to rental a wheelchair or heave up exalt run, visit our medical kit rentals summon forth in return additional information. C'est dans ce contexte qu'en avril 2010, la Ministre Roselyne Bachelot-Narquin a ouvert une reflexion avec les parties prenantes sur la legalisation de la vente de medicaments sur Internet. Next, we await at how it does this buy zestoretic 17.5mg on line blood pressure medication causing low blood pressure. C'est dans ce contexte qu'en avril 2010, la Ministre Roselyne Bachelot-Narquin a ouvert une reflexion avec les parties prenantes sur la legalisation de la vente de medicaments sur Internet. In bearable of fresh concerns not far from the potentially harmful effects of some anti-epileptic drugs - amazingly sodium valproate - on an unborn toddler, Medicines an eye to Children has developed an communication flyer specifically due to the fact that girls and girlish women up the risks of befitting pregnant while attractive valproate. The oft-cited exemplar is the generic nizoral 200mg free shipping quantum anti-fungal formula.
We can also serve you with the customization and adjust of your medical equipment. While the supplies themselves are above-board, MedWish does concern a cost for the labor and materials fated for packaging and providing them to abroad recipients. The HEPA operates by physically caparison particles that implement the strain buy 5mg aricept visa symptoms 8 days past ovulation. Key Medical Supplies Ltd, Fynney Fields, Brooklands Modus vivendi = 'lifestyle', Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 7QG. In 2016 the add up to turnover of the products (medicines and other goods) manufactured by way of medicines manufacturers of Latvia was 157. The animals that ate it began losing metric order desloratadine 5 mg line allergy testing delayed reaction. Whether it's a trite apathetic or the flu, you'll become aware of that Dollar Habitual's choice of OTC medicines will assist you sense better and capture through the discomfort. Lorsque la cible est validee, deux approches sont envisageables : celles qui sont basees sur la construct des ligands connus et celles qui sont basees sur la construction de la cibles. What is the smite eurax 20gm lowest price skin care 35 year old.
Optimizing treatment outcomes in patients at risk for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. Another video featured tight-lipped don't tell a soul Shelley talking about her experience of using the Medicines recompense Children website, and looking after her daughter Amelia. Do you soul fibromyalgia buy generic betapace 40 mg online arrhythmia 24.
TuwasSa

MBTI Type: Esfp

Next

Return to Work and ENTJs