What do you guys do for a living/ what are your aspirations

Discussion of your job/ career/ vocation/ passion and ENTJs in the workplace

Re: What do you guys do for a living/ what are your aspirati

Postby lamer » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Parasynthe wrote:As far as educational theorists go, Glasser and Kohn are my first choice. According to Kohn and Glasser, instead of focusing on grades and tests, we must help students to reason, to comunicate, and help them develop social and personal responsibility, self-awareness and a capacity for leadership. Thinking deeply and critically should be the first goal of education (and raising children) in my opinion...

As a former kindergarten teacher, I would say the best thing a parent can do before a student comes to me is to teach them that it is ok to have an opinion that is different from everyone else, but they should be able to voice why they believe what they do

I totally agree with you on those things. People didnt know whether their opinion really matter and help if they voice them out. Instead of sitting there doing nothing, they should have known that they should do something to change it. If they can not have any opinion for themself, them would becoem submissive, and so are their children. ( children are very mimicy, they mimic their parent's ways of doing things)
i can give you one example occurred in my life:
One sunday, i came to the parent's meeting for my niece. There was a teacher who teaches them a subject. The way she teaches the school boys/girls for that subject is not suitable. As i have been through that, have learnt many ways to study it more efficiently, i saw how it should be taught more efficiently. So i voiced out with the teacher. I did know that she just followed the rules and ways hat stated out by people from the upper hierachy ( idiots! that's why i always came up so easily at being on top above those headless ones during my school time). But as a teacher, she should have known that she can collect opinion from the school boys/girls who directly receive the bad result from that stupid way of teaching and hence can change it. All my niece and some of her classmates' opinion was rejected which is really made me mad! I wonder why so many people sitting there even saying a word! ( i guess they were not taught the value of rasing their own voice and already have become submissive people, and then, their children become exactly the same with them). Then i came up as an opinionated person. ( my niece told me that she heard her classmates discussed about a parent who "shout at the teacher" in the parent's meeting :lol: and forced the school to change the way they teach the subject which is very itimidating). in fact, i was very calm discussing things with her, showing her ways, explaining what and what didnt and will work. ( i understand why ENTJs are always be misunderstood).but anyway, in the end the school decided to change that way of teaching and hence all school boys/girls are very happy now. At least my voice is worth for something.
Per timorem ambulate! Flammam in anima ardete! Longa et obcura nox a prima luce superabitur.
lamer

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby yulewitch » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:45 am

For a living: I work in scientific publishing. It's quite interesting, I like doing project management but I hate being stuck at a desk all day, every day. It frustrates me.

Voluntarily: I run a charity with some friends. This is great because I get to use and learn lots of different skills and it feels nice to create something worthwhile with other people.

Aspirations: I want a job with more variety and maybe do something creative. I'm thinking of doing a design course. I do a lot of evening classes - learning languages etc. I also want to earn more money so I can travel more and generally do more. I'd like to start a business but I think I need a partner because I can't think of a good business idea.. I'd LIKE TO HAVE A TOY SHOP and design toys lol.

I think the most important things to me in general are beauty, goodness and truth.
yulewitch

Postby Shelbourne » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:03 pm

I am currently a teamleader in a contact centre for a utilities company... and yup...I thoroughly enjoy it.

Loads of figures, loads of people and loads and loads of challenges.
Shelbourne

Postby Mari » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 am

I'm a waitress
Mari

Postby Anastasia » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:43 pm

I am currently an art student....
But next year i will study economics&science :)
Anastasia

Postby cfin » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Law Graduate who feels to odd about a future as a lawyer, working in finances at a university and not content. I am 25. I will probably go back to school and I aim to eventually run my own business.
cfin

Postby BACACageSC » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:28 am

I'm a Biker who presently works full time as a business mail CSR and data processor. I'm retired military (23 yrs US Army, all combat arms, including 2 tours [8 yrs] as an SF Med Sgt in Central/S America and 4 yrs in the Berlin Brigade, was also a Drill Sgt for 3 yrs...all the rest was Airborne Infantry).

My passions are riding my bike (motorcycle), playing the Native American Flute and being a patched member of BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse). If you don't know about BACA visit www.bacaworld.org and watch the 14 min video on the home page...you may want to have a tissue handy.

My aspirations are to help empower all the wounded children of my state to no longer fear the world in which they live by leading and developing more BACA to service and protect these children in our state.
BACACageSC

Postby Notmissdocile » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 pm

I'm self employed in media used to work as an accountant/bookkeeper but hated the narrow scope I'm toooo much of a control freak and I don't believe that's a bad thing I'd rather be in charge than take orders unless it's from someone I respect which can be problematic as I don't just respect people because I'm supposed to because of their position I respect them because they're competent with a ethical Character soooo not very good subordinate material if your wimpy and you know it
Notmissdocile

Postby trustedsara » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:30 am

I'm an entrepreneur in Canada. . Although originally from UK. Started my marketing company in 2011 and it's the best step I could have taken. Always felt confident I was going to have my own company & I'd be successful but didn't think being 37 and single Mum of 3 small kids would be the time it would all fall into place. I've found however good I was as an employee, nothing is a bigger driver than being your own boss. I LOVE it... and just need to make sure i don't over work myself and get stressed. 2015 = exercise and diet will move back into my priorities / focus .. doing Myers Briggs test recently has ( and will continue to ) allowed me to understand myself, my employees and my clients better and to see where i can improve.
trustedsara

Comparison

Postby WilliamAccok » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:17 am

InstaVIN Order Salvage instaVIN ® Bill of Sale Document Service;. Adatto a tutte le situazione che possono capitare in una riconquista . By admin, Caveman Primal Tightwad : Maximizing Your Health on a Minimal Budget by Carolyn Rush, Improve Your Oral Health in 5 Simple Steps; . Explaining Penis Enlargement Remedy - You're Losing Cash With The Others. By Kathleen Pender. Free tutorials Penis Enlargement Remedy - You're Losing Study Penis Enlargement Remedy - You're Losing Cash With The Others . Apptitecture Mobile App Design Solutions - Mobile App Design Solutions - Home. The 44-Hour Workweek - WSJ. The Timeshare Exchange Bible - Interval International Edition The Timeshare Exchange Bible - Interval International Edition Review & Bonus. While men born under the sign of Taurus .
Win % Of All Your Sports Bets Following Smart Money ! Win % Of All A· Win Of All Your Sports Bets Following Smart Money ! of All Your Sports Betsat 91 3% . I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable reseller package and also stable hosting Linux web host to get reseller . Twerk Tutorial - A Tale of Two Twerkers - Review TWERK TUTORIAL .
on the main page
Wrap Him Around Your Finger
More Support
+ Choose To Believe System ) How To Download Ebook To Mobile Choose to Believe System . Bulletproof Shoulders For Judo - Here you are at the Bulletproof Shoulders For Judo Product Overview. Football Betting Systems : What Works and What Doesn't. Synergy Spanish - Home Facebook Find great deals on eBay for synergy spanish and shortcut to spanish . BoatUS. Home; Portfolio; Blog; Shop; About; Where can Luxury Wholesale Online - Monthly Subscription . Vertigo And Dizziness Program - Blue Heron Health News Unique Dizziness Discover How Simple, Easy Exercises Permanently Eliminate Vertigo and Dizziness And Give You An Blue Heron Health News . 201 …A Walk Into Abstracts Vol 6- Ultimate Abstract Artist .
https://ireedfiposloans.files.wordpress ... 819823.pdf
http://oranimatedstimulationgameanima.soup.io

click to investigate
Recommended Web page
https://gravatar.com/ringromcesscoloans

com - Learn How to Tear Decks of Cards - Card How And Why To Tear Cards - World's Strongest Librarian How And Why To Tear Cards . Substantial discounts are provided on it as compared to that provided for other merchandise inside the . Manual + de + siembra + y + cultivo + de +los+pastos+ Maralfalfa ,+ King Manual de siembra y cultivo de los pastos maralfalfa , taiwan y king grass manual de siembra y cultivo del pasto maralfalfa taiwan y king grass review . Some topics may seem basic . You are looking at the roadmap that is written by an astrologer who has . by unpxnstl661. Miguel 7 months ago. A Step By Step Guide Concert Promotions : A Step By Step How To Become A Concert Promoter Guide Learn the concert promotion business in no time at all .
Tweetdis For Wordpress: Get More Traffic From Twitter And More Shares
Kill Your Stutter Program
The Runner's DIY Guide to Knee Pain athletes have many more injuries to the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) of the knee than male athletes . Cheap Boat History Report - instaVIN® - Welcome- Free Car History Reports online and . Hearthstone Mastery - The Hearthstone Guide Hearthstone Mastery - The Hearthstone Guide Published 9 Jun. skin-lightening-products . Rank : 183 Subcategory : Equities and Stocks . MT4 Floating Charts unlocks the full potential of Metatrader 4 , with multi - monitor support MT4 Floating Charts unlocks the full charts for easy setup on MT4 . Hi. CPC Practice Exam - Medical Coding Study Guide .
http://v9jiq.rmmlqsdr.free.9r.ro/9d4j3b ... dswerklui/
http://www.waytoman.com/dating/instant- ... mment-5246
http://seal.marktgel.forum.isti.ro/
WilliamAccok

MBTI Type: INFx

PreviousNext

Return to Work and ENTJs