INFP female\ ENTJ male

Love and the lack therof

INFP female\ ENTJ male

Postby fatamito » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 pm

I am an INFP , and i am attract to an ENTJ male who is already engaged.

we have a bloody chemistry between us , he is smart attractive and we can talk for hours in different subject , with him i cant stop laughing , i am simply happy .

i met him at work, so our relation was professional at first , and after 2 months we were talking in daily basis ...
but suddenly i figure out that he is engaged to one of his relative that lives abroad .. a very traditional old style engagement and they met few times , actually i don't have a lot of information about this relation but i know that they talk together on internet and Skype.

First,i was chocked and i cried a lot (my emotional side was hurt), somehow i refuse to let him go ... i want him :D

for an INFP , it is hard to seduce or manipulate someone . but for this guy i am ready to do anything ..

i never felt like this before with any other man , i am mentally emotionally and physically taken by him

PS: he likes me too but since the other one in his life i can understand that i cant pass certain boundaries.. :(

please i need your advice ... i didn't saw any articles about ENTJ male and INFP female

i would like to have your point of view , i want to see from an ENTJ perspective

waiting for ur reply

thank you
fatamito

MBTI Type: INFP

Re: INFP female\ ENTJ male

Postby smartpowerfulawkward » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:08 am

Sooooo.....what did you eventually do? Entj male; just intrested in knowing your Infj thought.
smartpowerfulawkward

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Return to Dating and Relationships - the ENTJ approach