Where can one find ENTJ males?

Love and the lack therof

Re: Where can one find ENTJ males?

Postby ItsaToughLife » Sun May 16, 2010 1:47 am

I would say you could go to a steakhouse / something of higher taste for a happy hour. A dive bar with $1 bud lights doesn't strike me as a place I would find a guy with real potential. I would like a guy that appreciates quality (doesnt mean they need to spend a lot of money)
ItsaToughLife

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby heather » Wed May 19, 2010 1:27 am

At work - in a technology company for example.
At my workplace there is an accumulation of rationals - ENTJs as well, of course.
heather

MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby Futile » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am

We attract the most amount of attention. Should not be hard to find us at all.
Do you honestly think that we only hang out in certain places? Of course you don't. You're smart. Your thread should be titled "I want to meet an ENTJ man (because their type KICKS ASS!) but I can't seem to find any IRL."

Answer: We can be found anywhere.

Look for people shouting to their friends from a foot away, cussing with no care as to who is listening, even despite little babies present. The second part may pertain only to me though - I just can't justify not having fun (holding my tounge) because some retarded fucking baby raised by his/her retarded fucking mother is offended by a WORD which their kids will learn in due time anyhow, if not already heard at home.

In fact, if we do not empower these words "LITTLE JOHNNY, DONT SAY WHAT YOUR FATHER JUST SAID! DONT SAY WHAT THAT RANDOM TEENAGER SAID TO HIS FRIEND" the kid would not process the word as significant and thus would not derive the thrill from saying it. But of course, people are too moronic to see this, tell their kids not to say certain words, and then get upset when the kid says it.

So I continue saying it, and although I may be the dick, they are the ones at fault for empowering this arbitrary word. And I derive LULZ from the irony.

So yes. The ENTJ's that you'd actually be attracted to will be very noticeable. It's the pussy ENTJ's that you would need to search for (probably the one mentioned in your OP) in which case fuck it right? You don't want a pussy for a man. We love INTPs AS-IS, meaning, don't try to impress us as AT ALL. Approach us with who you are and you are guaranteed set as your social skills are excellent compliments to ours. Just listen to our retardation and you're set. Chime in occasionally too with your insights cause you guys are the only type capable of directly teaching us things.
Futile

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby AmeBrigitte » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:47 pm

"We love INTPs AS-IS, meaning, don't try to impress us as AT ALL. Approach us with who you are and you are guaranteed set as your social skills are excellent compliments to ours."

Encouraging, Great thread. Just entered dating arena again. Started online. Letting that go..... Time to socialize, evidently.
AmeBrigitte

MBTI Type: INTP

Previous

Return to Dating and Relationships - the ENTJ approach