Is Mr. Big the best known ENTJ on TV?

Stereotype fictional personalities to the extreme

Is Mr. Big the best known ENTJ on TV?

Postby ComplexMango » Sun May 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Ok, fine, so I've watched Sex in the City. Big Deal. Here's the question: Is Mr. Big an ENTJ? Seems like it to me... would that make him the best known ENTJ on TV :?:
Last edited by ComplexMango on Sat May 30, 2009 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo
"Life gets better if we admit that its already pretty good"
ComplexMango
Site Admin

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Re: Is Mr. Big the best known ENTJ on TV?

Postby tx-owl » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Initially, I thought he was an ENTJ. He's definitely tough-minded and most likely an N. However, I think he's probably an introvert, because he doesn't actively socialize, its more out of necessity than preference. Having said that, I don't think he's an INTJ, so my guess is that he's an INTP (which is probably why he's cool and the only character on the show that doesn't make horrible decisions and is still open minded! ;)). Except, I don't know how an INTP can end up with a super SF!
tx-owl

MBTI Type: INTP

Postby ssjuliana » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:36 pm

I'd say that Tony Soprano was the best ENTJ- what do you think? And.. perhaps Joe Pesci!! Figures.. got to be the Mob! LOL
"To thine ownself be true"- Shakespear
ssjuliana

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby Dohavior » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:26 am

Sex and the City - Mr. Big Confronts Carrie (Season 3 Clip)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tl6lW-Fw-k
"Don't talk about him and her like its you and me"

Yeah that's some interesting extrapolation of pronouns as INTP are known for in their speech. Most people don't check their variables enough in conversation. I assume its Mr. Big because of being well endowed in the sexing department, hmm seems about right! :D

Although I don't know much about this series considering I only briefly watched it 16 years ago when it first came out hoping to see some titties.
Dohavior

MBTI Type: INTP

Return to Temperaments on TV/ in Movies