What the hell, why not a singles section

This was inevitable: available ENTJs and others

Re: What the hell, why not a singles section

Postby kidgrave666 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:18 am

I am single and from Los Angeles, California. I am 26 years old and looking for a cute ENTJ chick :)
kidgrave666

MBTI Type: ENTJ 8w7

Postby ElHeffe » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 pm

haha, the innate flaw in this is that all the viewers will be other ENTJs...I don't think I want to date another person like me.
ElHeffe

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby Anthracite » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 pm

ComplexMango wrote:The ENTJ Dating section on this forum is definitely the most active - so here goes. Feel free to put yourself out there: it would be a shame to deprive the world of some of its most eligible singles!!! :D

At the end of the day, temperaments will not change a human's desire for love or to be loved. It's only natural that a singles section/thread exist on any MBTI forum. It's interesting to look back a few decades and remember how it used to be. I remember jokes made about personal ads, much like they do with Craigslist/OKCupid today. It seems as though there's less hesitation to put yourself out there in a form other than in person though. Personals had a bit of a stigma with them, as I recall. Now there seems to be a proliferation of such with the internet.
"...a man with a mouth like a mastiff, a brow like a mountain and eyes like burning anthracite." ~ Stephen Vincent Benét, The Devil and Daniel Webster
Anthracite

MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby tippo » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:42 am

Whatever...... Pay for your women upfront. It's cheaper and less hassle.
tippo

MBTI Type: Entj

Postby AmeBrigitte » Sun May 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Single, healthy 49 year old INTP seeking friendships with NT's. I am open to developing a relationship with an attractive, fit, intelligent, healthy ENTJ close to my age. Martial artists move to the front of the line.
AmeBrigitte

MBTI Type: INTP

Previous

Return to Singles